· Mainly involved in Quality Assurance Turnover of ITP and ITR to client.
· Coordinate with the customers' representative on all quality matters especially the Quality Control Turnover report at site.
· Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards. Participate in the site internal/ external audits.
· Ensure that quality control plans as per contractors/clients expectation are followed accordingly.
· Identify problems, pose plausible solutions and implement those solutions to achieve objectives of the project.
· Plan and coordinate quality control activities and conduct sessions to explain to workers the importance of following national/international quality norms/rules/regulations.
· Monitor, track and keep documentation reports, contractor audits and other official reports to keep as final records.
· Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors. Monitor all handover documents to client versus actual progress at site.
· Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and completed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer.
· Liaise with main contractors / consultants on work progress, priority items and monitor execution of Turnover system team.
· Monitor & verify the accuracy of the turnover data to client.
· Coordinate with the site QA/QC Manager on all quality issues.
· Elaborate inspection and test programs.
· Ensure the safety is adhered to at site.
· Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
· Ensure the quality records, acceptance certificates and the documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared in accordance with project requirements.
· Coordinate with the planning and scheduling department to ensure milestone dates are understood for each turnover area.
· Ensure tasks are carried out within agreed deadlines.
· Coordinate work with members of project teams.
· Initiate continuous development and enhancement for safety and of the assigned job.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead the Quality Assurance and Inspection Team. Responsible in the Turnover of Inspection Test Packs and Inspection Test Report to client. Coordinate with the customers' representative on all quality matters especially the Quality Control Turnover report at site. Responsible in the verification that the quality related site activities that must be in accordance with the applicable codes and standards. Participate in the site internal/ external audits.
· Tasked to perform surveillances and audits to verify the implementation / compliance to established procedures, instructions and project specifications.
· Perform document review of manufacturer's data reports (Production Data Book) and other pertinent documents required in the contract requisition for accuracy and completeness prior to submittal to client.
· Perform vendor survey to subcontractors/suppliers to ensure that materials, equipment and services are procured from a qualified subcontractors/ suppliers.
· Perform verification on corrective action/ response carried out by action parties on surveillance reports, audit reports, corrective action reports, preventive action reports and nonconformity reports.
· Recommend changes in procedures and instructions to improve processes.
· Responsible for the preparation and/or revision of all project related in-place and required Procedures and Instructions.
· Prepare QA monthly activity reports.
· Conduct QC personnel qualification and qualify new applicants through written examination.
· Conduct weekly meeting regarding quality issues/ performance and internal activities to be taken.
· Coordinate with all Department Heads on Quality Marketing Plan within the plant.
· Coordinate and assist within the management team to implement the procedure from start to finish.
· Produce the weekly Savings Evaluation.
· Assist in writing the Procedures Manual.
· Report when actions indicated as necessary by the system are not taken.
· Perform system audits to ensure that it is being used as it was installed, both in practice and principle.
· Assist management in the technical refinement of the system controls to evolving operating conditions.
· Facilitate the transfer of desirable techniques in the system from one area to another.
· Evaluate service sub-contractors on their technical capabilities in service offered on a related special project.
· Monitor repair/work progress and follow up parts on in-house projects.
· Attend meetings related to quality issues and progress of operation.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: