Track record of experience in ERP PeopleSoft e-procurement, SAP Ariba, asset management, contract management, reproductive health supply chain management, supervision and training. Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply - CIPS (membership number 0055331).
· Plan, organize, implement, and manage all strategic purchasing activities
· Develop and enforce policies and guidelines to ensure cost-effective and cost-optimization procurement processes.
· Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain optimal pricing and contract terms.
· Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
· Work closely with accounts payable and accounting staff to resolve issues with purchase order and invoice discrepancies, ensuring proper internal controls are in place for invoice payment.
· Identify opportunities to consolidate vendors to achieve volume discounts.
· Meet regularly with suppliers to maintain the relationship an accurate understanding of forecast to ensure on time delivery of accessories.
· Prepare RFQ package
· Establish and maintain long-term agreements with the supply base as required.
· Establish Supplier Managed inventories to ensure quick response characteristics while achieving all inventory target levels for products.
· In case of development been within a Commodity, coordinate with Procurement as the main contact window for EC with the Procurement team
· Create Purchase Orders on PeopleSoft ERP and follow up deliveries (Negotiate shipping schedule with suppliers)
· Monitor prototype schedule, production schedule, and internal sample approval processes.
· Request samples for prototypes as needed by EC, including SAR samples and documentation as RoHS, dimensional reports, specs, certificate of conformance, etc.
• Developed annual procurement plans, in collaboration with stakeholders and partners
• Successfully managed online procurement and asset management portals of United Nations online system called ATLAS – PeopleSoft Application
• Managed huge and time sensitive procurements of Reproductive Health Commodities and services.
• Assessed vendors' performances and updated suppliers list
• Gave trainings on Supply Chain Management and logistics
• Received multiple awards for providing outstanding logistics support for international meetings, workshops, and conferences organized.
• Actively participated in special projects and adhoc on behalf of UNFPA
Job Titles Held: