Experienced in Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project in Project Controls, Planning and Scheduling with top-notch implementation and project management abilities. Highly organized, methodical and skilled at overseeing daily milestones across high-performance teams. Well-versed highly qualified in building schedule from start to finish. Progress monitoring, report and forecasting, resource allocation, critical path analysis and baseline measurement. Exceptional communication skills.
● Oracle Primavera P6
● Microsoft Project
● Earned Value Management (EVM)Advanced problem solving
● Developed and maintained detailed planning schedules for USCG new Ship and renovation work, as required. These schedules may incorporate several scenarios, meeting with different organization/ship department,
* Proficient and utilized Oracle Primavera P6 to build schedule for energy company, utility company, IT Software company, and create update, look ahead, report to different companies based on the agreement.
* Utilize Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project to develop detailed construction schedules, incorporating activity logic ties, activity durations, resource-cost loading, project milestones, and critical path analysis.
* Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Certified Implementation Specialist
* Scrum Master Professional (SMP
* Oracle SQL (Fundamental SQL 1)
* Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: