Thirty years of telecommunication experience, and twenty years of management experience. Strengths include strong analytical skills, integrity, team worker, innovative, interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, and results-oriented. I was the Time Warner Cable representative for Alliance for Telecom Industry Solutions (ATIS)-Local Services Ordering (OBF-LSO) Subcommittee. Ability to train, motivate, and supervise customer service and support employees. A team player, acknowledged as "Total Quality Customer Service Professional."
Key contributor and provided SME process support for the launch of Lifeline Phone Credit and Recertification project. Goal to reduced rework by 20%, my divisions/region overall improved by 27.7% Goal to improve end-to-end order flow performance by 20%, my divisions/region overall improved by 21.3%.
As Operations (PAC) Manager, Digital Phone (Wilmington, NC)
Customer Service Supervisor, Residential Customers(New York, NY)
University of Phoenix August 2015 Bachelor of Science, Business Management
* Strong Customer Service and Team orientation.
* Demonstrate and employs active listening skills.
* Ability to build relationships and influences.
* Ability to effectively communicates information and ideas using all forms of communication.
* Maintain composure under pressure and assesses problem situations.
* Work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative, Team based environment.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: