Hard and Soft:
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with 14 yeras of experience in Project Managment, contributing in the delimitation of the scopes of the work according to the real needs of the client, in the development of engineering products adequate (conceptual, basic and detailed), technical specifications of mechanical equipment and localization of potential suppliers; monitoring and control during the equipments and bulk materials procurement process, selection of execution strategies, conformation of technical contracting packages, review of the planning and the resources assignment, valuable contributions to planning and monitoring during construction to control "variable goals" (safety, quality, cost and time); to support commissioning, start-up, in the assessment of claims and in the technical and administrative documentary closure.
- Responsible of the interaction with stakeholders, in contrast to the requested scope of work and the businnes objectives.
- Participate along with the Planning Enginner in the development of the Project's Execution Master Plan (engineering, procurement, contracting, permits, constructions, start up and closure). Equally, along with the engineers of disciplines in the contributions for the chronogram of engineering phases.
- Ensure the deliverables issuances (own and outsourced) in encoding, norms and formats appropriate.
- Monitoring and reporting the physical and cost progress of the engineering plan and certify witnesses for payments processing for contractors, suppliers, for engineering services.
- Ensure compliance with current design standards and codes.
- During the construction, responsible for the issuance of deliverables approved for construction. Also, to review the recommendations requested by the construction team, quality assurance team, the contractor and the stakeholders (engineering modifications and technical memorandum).
- Responsible for timely submission and approval of “For Construction”mechanical drawings to the contractors; as well as providing opportune response to the construction team field questions and requests based on the engineering team recommendations (technical memorandums and field engineering).
- Responsible for the documental technical closure, which involves compiling the equipment data books, As Built deliverables and preparation of the Mechanical Catalogues of the project.
- Participate in the commissioning, start-up, in the assessment of claims and in the technical and administrative documentary closure.
- Coordinate and distribute the work in the enginering team. the interdisciplinary reviews with process, civil, electricity and instruments, as well as the interdepartmental reviews of Fireguard, Maintenance and Operations for considerations of secure access, stairs, maintenance facilities, inspection, lifting, fire protection, trolleys, drainages, environmental control, among others.
- Control and tracing in the selection and procurement of materials, as well as the fabrication contracts of mechanical equipment (support during inspections and performance trials).
- Responsible for 12 minor projects assigned throughout six years, related to the operation of the oil refining plants, reporting to the Operational Projects Implementation Superintendent.
- Review the Defining phase, participation of the PDRI methodology (to ensure technical rigor for implementation), development of detailed engineering and contracting strategies.
- Preparing or reviewing work scopes, technical specification and selection of mechanical equipment (static and rotary), technical specifications for construction, demolition drawings, equipment location drawings, detail piping drawings and isometrics, BOM calculations, among others.
- Control and follow-up of the procurement process for materials and equipment as well as the contracting process for services and field
work for the implementation of the project.
- Preparation of Bill of Materials (BOM), technical analysis of equipment proposals and bulk materials.
- Resident engineer during construction / execution of the projects, including field inspections, reviews and certification of witnesses for
payments processing for contractors and vendors.
- Permit processing; including construction and environmental permits with the respective authorities.
- Five of the minor projects mentioned below were built under operational windows (plant outage).
- Responsible for the Analysis of Maintenance based on Criticality level of equipments mechanical, to improve the preventive maintenance plans.
- Responsible for filling in the lists of parts and spare parts (SPIR Forms) for mechanical equipment, for to identify exchanging and the stock handling within the PDVSA warehouses.
- Evaluation and re-rating of the mechanical integrity of heat exchangers of shell and tubes, applying the CodeCalc calculation package, whit significant savings by the company with equipment reuse.
- Flexibility analysis on the steam line 60 #, applying the CAESAR II calculation package (selection and location of appropriate support).
- Management of changes, disputes and claims in Projects. (40 h). COTECSIS, S.A.
- Oral Presentations and Effective Essays. (40 h). COTECSIS, S.A.
- Preparation for Project Management Professional PMP-PMI PMBOK 5th Edition Certification (40 h). BOGE Consultores.
- Project Management and Organization. (40 h). COTECSIS, S.A.
- Effective Management Strategies. (40 h). COTECSIS, S.A.
- Tank Design and Fabrication per API 650. (24 h). PILS, C.A.
- Plant Outages Planning and Management Methodologies “MG3P”. (8 h). PDVSA – CRP.
- Organizational Ethics, Values and Commitments. (16 h). PDVSA – CRP.
SAFESTART – The Human Side of Safety. (16 h). DUPONT Safety Resource.
Neurolinguistic programming. (16 h). PDVSA – CRP.
- Work Organization, Planning and Evaluation. (24 h). Proyectos Sociales, C.A.
- Emotional Leadership and Intelligence. (24 h). SM Consultores CT, C.A.
- Design and Inspection of Pressurized Vessels. ASME Code Section VIII Div. 1. (40 h). IBEC, S.A.
- Personal Effectivity. (16 h). Global Team, C.A.
- Operating Hazards Evaluation “HAZOP”. (40 h). PDVSA – CRP & Isla Refinery.
- Engineering Supervision. (24 h). Mayol&Consultores, C.A.
- Investment Formulation Workshop 2007. (8 h). PDVSA – CRP.
- How to be successful during Plant Outages. (24 h). ETICA Especialistas Técnicos Industriales, C.A.
- Piping for Chemical Plants and Refineries B31.1 and B31.3. (40 h). IBEC, S.A.
- Problem Analysis and Decision Making. (24 h). PDVSA – CRP & FUNDAUNEFM.
- Value Increase Practices “V.I.P's”. (16 h). Independent Project Association “IPA” – Latinoamerica.
- Project Execution Plan (PEP). (16 hours). Independent Project Association “IPA” – Latinoamerica.
- Minor Projects Workshop. Fundamental FEL Concepts and Best Industry Practices. (16 h). Independent Project Association “IPA”
- Inspection, Repair, Modification and Construction of Tanks per API 653. (40 h). IBEC, S.A.
- Capital Management Effectiveness. (16 h). Independent Project Association “IPA” – Latinoamerica.
- Operation Safety, Hygiene and Environment “SHAOP TECSIS”. (47.5 h). DUPONT Safety Resources.
- Basic and Advanced FEL. (16 h). PDVSA – CRP.
- Construction Supervision. (24 h). Mayol&Consultores.
- Financial Evaluation of Investment Projects. (16 h). SEC-CONSULT, Consultores Financieros.
- Piping Efforts Analysis. Level I. (40 h). Representaciones CAESAR.
- Centrifuge Bombs (20 h). Fermin Toro University.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: