Reliable Project Engineer successful at liaising between divisions to ensure that staffing needs are met. Organized leader able to effectively allocate resources to guarantee project completion. Analytical and results-driven professional. Offering 20 years of experience in the automotive, packaging and material handling industries.
Project Development Stage
Prepare for Design Phase
Facilitate and Manage Design
Shop Line Up
Project Follow Up after Release from Design
ECN's , What If's?, and Negotiations
· Investigate and compile information for customer change requests (ECN).
· Request quotes, content and timing from design source for ECN's.
· Project Team will record and create outside or internal ECN's in Protrack and follow where required in PLM.
· One of three methods must be met to go ahead with a design change.
· Customer approval (two-way memo).
· PM written go ahead for the change. (AVO or e-mail)
· PM approval of Service Release is required.
· Prepare Service Release with attached quote and submit through the PLM.
· Once Service Release is approved by P.M. and the team agrees with the content, P.E. will kick off design.
· Follow up design responsibilities are the same as listed in the ‘Facilitate and manage design' section above.
· Obtain and maintain investigation documents, prints for before and after change within the PLM Doc Tree "Master Project/ ECN's Folder"
· Coordinate information required for ECN quoting and negotiations purposes.
· Participate in negotiations where required.
· Make sure the revisions to drawings are documented correctly both on the drawings and in PLM
Design Fluid fill adapters for the automotive industry.
Design, detail, check engineering drawings for release.
Motorized Tracking system Design.
TPS monitor Systems.
Ford Tire Room Layout (all Ford assembly Plants in North America)
Patent awarded for work done with Nestle Purina for sealing and cutting woven plastic bags.
Job Titles Held: