· Technical tools: MS office, AutoCad, 3Ds Max, Etabs, Revit, Staadpro, Primavera, BlueBeam, RSmeans, Vico software, GIS, Total station, GDS software, Procore.
· Construction management: Value engineering, Budgeting, Contract administration, Lean construction, Building information modelling, Legal issues in construction, System analysis in construction, Real estate's fundamentals, Site operations.
Resourceful Project Engineer offering 4 years of experience in Construction Industry. Talented at planning, design and construction oversight. Effective manager successful streamlining processes to enhance project efficiencies.
Managed multiple projects at once as a Project Engineer, completing each job on or under budget. Currently working on 3 projects;
Pullman National Monument Administrative Building Project - 140 years old Historic Building
CPS Uptown Edgewater Early Learning School Project - Fast moving project with 16 weeks duration.
· Provided timely take-offs on various projects ranging from medium to large in scope.
· Followed strict estimating processes to ensure quality and accuracy of materials and labor costs.
· Became proficient in QuickBooks addition software for project billing and accounting.
· Estimated labor costs and the cost of equipment needed for the project by using GDS software.
· Provided value engineering of projects to help reduce overall costs.
· Worked on a $2M construction project.
· Managed sub-contractor bids, project coordination with the owner, city officials, and subs for the timely delivery of the project milestones.
· Reviewed, tracked and managed change orders, RFIs, submittals, & coordinated with the architects for drawing revisions.
· Assisted with Take-Offs and tracking costs on a monthly basis by using BlueBeam for mapping.
· Communicated with project managers on the design and operation.
· Attended and recorded minutes of OAC meetings.
· Assisted the Project Managers in documenting all work activities in the pre-construction phase
· Created subcontractor contact log and prepared contracts for subcontractors.
· Prepared submittals shopped drawings and during close out phase prepared close-out documents.
· Implemented lean tools such as Kaizen, 5S & process mapping as part of the continuous improvement program.
· Logged daily field reports.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: