Articulate driven to succeed. Strategic planning and client relationship management expert.
Experienced variables driven to improve business operations and maximize team performance. Offering 10-year background in Supervisory. Focused on continuous team development and bottom-line profitability.
• Front Counter Cashier, Fast Food Cashiers take food orders and process customer payments and Serve
• Drove business success by maintaining and applying current knowledge of sales, promotions and policies regarding payments, exchanges and security practices.
Assistance with inventory
Counted cash in register drawer at beginning and end of shift
Assisted cashier team with resolving problems and maintaining efficiency
Helped customers complete purchases, locate items and join reward programs to promote loyalty, satisfaction and sales numbers
Managed special actions such as returns processing and payment reversals for team members
Readied daily tills for each cashier, including counting out change and documenting total amounts end-of-shift review
Security: NYC Security Guard License, NYC 40 hours Deployment Training, Loss Prevention Officer Training
Computer: Proficiency in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel, speed sheet, and Microsoft Word
• Legal Aspects of private security • Note Taking and Report writing • Importance of Documentation
• Patrol and Observation • Liability and Loss Prevention • Post Orders • Appearance and wellness • Exception Customers Care • Difficult people and Situation • Introduction to safety
• Personal safety • First Aid, CPR, and AED overview • Harrassment • Workplace Violence
• Emergency Management • Indicators of Terrorist Surveillance • Bomb Threat • Media Management
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: