Procurement Engineer driven to manage costs and establish strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with users, vendors and service providers. I am also a hard worker, a good team player and am a highly self-motivated individual.
1. Oracle E-Business Suite
2. Ariba Spend Management
3. C language
5. Java Programming
6. MatLAB Simulink
10. MS Office
11. Visual Basic
1. BEng Degree Final Year Project (2006): Solar Power Supply
- Designed, assembled and troubleshoot a Solar Power Supply.
- Ascertained the significance of the use of various Power Electronics including, DC-DC Converters and Inverters.
- Simulated the project with the use of MatLAB Simulink.
Additional Note: I was also the Team Leader for various group projects.
2. Diploma Final Year Project (2004): Automatic Temperature Controlled Fan
- Designed, assembled and troubleshoot an Automatic Temperature Controlled Fan.
- Designed and produced a PCB circuit with the use of PSpice.
Bachelor's Degree / BEng (Honours) Electrical and Electronic Engineering Programme
Associate's Degree / Diploma in Engineering Programme (Electrical and Electronic)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: