Passionate Teacher with more than 3 years of experience developing and implementing diverse curriculums covering Pre-K through third grade. Highly skilled at motivating students through positive reinforcement of concepts via interactive classroom instruction and observation. Successful in helping students develop strong literacy, numeracy, social and emotional skills. Known for creating lesson plans with a goal-oriented mindset and commitment to long-term student growth.
• Led class of 30 third graders while teaching Math, Close Reading, Writing, and Science.
• Led professional development sessions on establishing positive classroom community and building student rapport.
• Led daily practice clinics for fellow based off formal and informal observations in our classroom.
• Executed lessons with clarity while incorporating direct feedback to model for fellow.
Modeled exemplary professionalism by dressing appropriately, timeliness, preparedness, etc.
• Collaborated with staff of 30 other Summer Teaching Fellows and teacher mentors preparing lesson plans, professional development, and team building.
Managed time efficiently throughout day while planning, practicing lessons, and giving feedback with fellow.
NYS Transitional B Certificate
ATS-W completed for NYS teaching license - score pending
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: