Highly skilled fitness professional with 12+ years in the health and wellness industry. Experiencing ranging from operating fitness facilities to training hundreds of clients to achieving their fitness goals through motivating and engaging exercise regimens.
- Foster and maintain relationships with affluent client base, keeping current client plans up-to-date and gathering
assets on consistent basis.
- Organize appointments with clients to ascertain relevant information to formulate solutions for specific financial needs.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Refer business to bank partners (i.e., investment manager) to assist client in other areas that will deepen
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their personal and financial status
NEW YORK LIFE
- Develop prospects from networking, referrals from local financial professionals, and other market specific community outreach programs.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services such as insurance and financial planning.
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Develop marketing strategies to ascertain affluent consumers that needed our services.
- Acquisition of clients through profiling for specific needs and from solution based sales techniques.
- Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- Create sustainable referral system from clients over time that valued the service and relationships that were established.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel process.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Led sales calls with team members to establish sales and customer retention goals.
- Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Created and directed sales team training and development programs.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Taught clients how to modify exercises appropriately to avoid injury
- Carefully evaluated member needs and assisted them in achieving personal fitness goals
- Guided clients in safe exercise, taking into account individualized physical limitations.
- Led clients and groups of all ages through personal workouts and skill development training.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified
Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certified
- Marathon Running Events 2001-2003
- Volunteer Coach Youth Sports Programs
- Amateur Baseball Association Player
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Member
- Delaware Club Rugby
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.