Detail-oriented polymeric membrane scientist with expertise in the synthesis, design, formulation, and characterization of materials properties. To use my experience and knowledge in the polymer research field to reach my full potential and develop the institution that I work for.
1. Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Introducing a new generation of anion conducting membrane using swelling induced fabrication of covalent methanol barrier layer”, Journal of Membrane Science, 620, 2021, 118840.
2. Md. Mofasserul Alam, Masem Hossain, et al., “An alkaline stable anion exchange membrane for electro-desalination”, Desalination, 497, 2021, 114779.
3. Md.Masem Hossain, et al., “Pore-filled PEMs from poly(phenylene sulfonic acid)s and electrospun poly(phenylene sulfone) fiber mats”, ECS Transactions, 98, 2020, 367-373.
4. Congwei Wang, Yuxia Liang, Jibin Miao*, Bin Wu, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Preparation and properties of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)/mesoporous silica supported phosphotungstic acid (MS-HPW) hybrid membranes for alkali recovery”, Journal of Membrane Science, 592, 2019, 117388.
5. Chenxiao Jiang, Dongyu Zhang, Aamir Shehzad Muhammad, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Fouling deposition as an effective approach for preparing monovalent selective membranes”, Journal of Membrane Science 580, 2019, 327-335.
6. Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Anion exchange membrane crosslinked in the easiest way stands out for fuel cells”, Journal of Power Sources, 390, 2018, 234-241.
7. Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Anion exchange membranes with clusters of alkyl ammonium group for mitigating water swelling but not ionic conductivity”, Journal of Membrane Science, 550, 2018, 101-109.
8. Muhammad Irfan, Erigene Bakangura, Noor Ul Afsar, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Preparation and performance evaluation of novel alkaline stable anion exchange membranes”, Journal of Power Sources, 355, 2017, 171-180.
9. Abhishek N. Mondal, Yubin He, Liang Wu, Muhammad Imran Khan, Kamana Emmanuel, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Click mediated high-performance anion exchange membranes with improved water uptake”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 5, 2017, 1022-1027.
10. Muhammad Imran Khan, Chunlei Zheng, Abhishek N. Mondal, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Preparation of anion exchange membranes from BPPO and dimethylethanolamine for electrodialysis”, Desalination, 402, 2017, 10-18.
11. Kamana Emmanuel, Congliang Cheng, Bakangura Erigene, Abhishek N. Mondal, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., Imidazolium functionalized anion exchange membrane blended with PVA for acid recovery via diffusion dialysis process”, Journal of Membrane Science, 497, 2016, 209-215.
12. Bin Tong, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Development of heterogeneous cation exchange membranes using functional polymer powders for desalination applications”, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 67, 2016, 435-442.
13. Qi Pan, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “One-pot solvent-free synthesis of cross-linked anion exchange membranes for electrodialysis”, Journal of Membrane Science, 515, 2016, 115-124.
14. Abhishek N. Mondal, Chunhua Dai, Jiefeng Pan, Chunlei Zheng, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Novel Pendant Benzene Disulfonic Acid Blended SPPO Membranes for Alkali Recovery: Fabrication and Properties”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 7, 2015, 15944-15954.
15. Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Preparation of porous poly(vinylidene fluoride) membranes with acrylate particles for electrodialysis application”, Separation and Purification Technology, 150, 2015, 102-111.
16. Chenxiao Jiang#, Md. Masem Hossain#, et al., “Ion exchange membranes for electrodialysis: A comprehensive review of recent advances”, Journal of Membrane and Separation Technology, 3, 2014, 185-205. (#contributed equally)
Hasan Ahmad*, Md. Masem Hossain, et al., “Monodispersed carboxylated composite polymer microspheres and physical immobilization of biomolecules”, Polymer Journal, 39, 2007, 428-434.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: