· Developed spreadsheets to track all plant machinery and the associated controls, PLC's, HMI's, and drives by programming language, Ethernet address, communication cable, back-up program, etc.
· Performed rigorous Research and Development as part of a dynamic team in the creation of a fast-attack naval vessel
· Upgraded outdated machinery controls to NFPA 79 standards
Allen Bradley Software: RS-5/500/5000; Studio 5000; FactoryTalk ME; PanelBuilder 32; Connected Components Workbench
PLC programming and troubleshooting: RS Logix, DirectSoft, GX Works, FPWin Pro, etc.
Equipment diagnostics: Troubleshooting and repair of systems and controls
Motor Drives: Allen Bradley, ABB, Yaskawa
· State Master Electrician #11098M
· FactoryTalk View ME & PanelView Plus Programming, June 2016
· AutoCAD 2013 Certificate, UNH, November, 2012
Fork truck license
· OSHA certifications
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: