I am hard working, reliable, fast learning, confident, I can multitask, I know how to stay calm in intense situations, I am always up for a challenge, willing to learn new things, punctual, and I have learned that not everyone learns the same so I have learned to explain things differently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES PER AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
A. Specimen Collection
1. Explain rationale for laboratory tests and patient preparation to patients.
2. Accurately enter specimen, patient, and physician information into laboratory information system.
3. Correctly identify patient before specimen collection.
4. Determine if patient has met any preparation criteria necessary for type of testing.
5. Determine correct type of specimen and specimen container.
6. Collect all types of specimens following prescribed guidelines, including but not limited to: Venous blood samples
Capillary blood samples Urine samples
Urines samples for drug screen Throat swabs for culture Saliva/Breath alcohol testing Stool specimens
7. Accurately label all specimens with appropriate information.
8. Verbally notify testing personnel of any specimen that requires special handling
9. Evaluate and solve problems related to specimen collection
B. Perform Pre-analytic Specimen Handling
1. Measure, aliquot, add appropriate preservatives, and label specimens when appropriate.
2. Accurately prepare samples for transport to reference laboratory. Prepare appropriate paperwork/requisitions for reference labs. Package specimens for shipment.
3. Evaluate and solve problems related to pre-analytic specimen handling.
C. Perform Receptionist/Clerk functions
1. Read request forms and determine correct in-house or send out test to perform.
2. If necessary, clarify written orders with ordering physician or agency through appropriate channels.
3. Accurately enter patient demographic, billing information and test order in laboratory computer system. Obtain patient consent as applicable.
4. Ensure medical necessity for test requests utilizing currently available information. Inform patients of limited coverage.
5. Prepare envelopes or other material necessary to distribute reports (ex: DALT Testing)
6. Ensure accurate provider information to assist with report distribution.
7. Accurately utilize fax modem and other fax systems to transmit reports.
8. Utilize database to look up test results and provide copies to authorized persons.
9. Daily review of pending logs to ensure timed draws performed, send out tests completed and follow up on overdue reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL EMPLOYEES :
a. Makes recommendations for equipment needs to manager, including providing supporting justification
b. Identifies cost savings and productivity improvement opportunities and recommends to manager/director/VP
c. Accurately and timely records time worked and requests timecard modification/PTO through full utilization of Kronos functionality. Works overtime only with manager/director/VP prior approval and identifies observed overtime concerns/issues
d. Makes recommendations for strategic planning & productivity improvement to manager/director
a. Follows all policies and procedures. Follows regulatory standards elements of performance per policy.
b. Follows expectations for a culture of safety. Provides immediate feedback to direct supervisor and/or manager about concerns and/or recommendations related
to safety and accountability. Maintains a calm and safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
c. Using data from audit and survey results along with input from the team lead, supervisor, and/or manager implements quality metrics being captured for Performance Improvement. Follows all standard of care procedures in order to achieve optimal results.
d. Monitors vendors for compliance with badge use and immediately reports concern to immediate supervisor.
e. Engages with department performance improvement strategies, may be asked to lead a strategy per supervisor/manager recommendation. Communicates performance improvement recommendations to supervisor.
f. Proactively participates with the annual competency completion expectation.
3. Employee Relations, Retention and Recruitment
a. Complete required onboarding and training by due date. Involved with training and onboarding new employees as requested.
b. Complete all staff competencies and mandatory education as required by the due date.
c. Complete self-evaluation by the listed due date. Provides at least two measurable goals for the coming review year. For any competencies in which you are scored as needs improvement or does not meet, complete an action plan with measurable steps and due dates to accomplish the listed competency
d. Review and approve policies, procedures, standards and protocols as required. Follow all HRRMC policies as outlined.
e. Actively involved and provide input with departmental HR strategic plan
f. Attend at least 75% of departmental meetings; provide education updates at staff meetings as applicable when attend conferences or educational events.
g. Responsible to ensure all essential duties of job description are met as well as required education, certification and licensure as outlined.
h. Actively participates in one on one meeting with immediate supervisor and providing concerns with follow-up solutions to the issues outlined.
i. Communicate all questions, concerns and recommendations to direct report immediately in a concise, tactful and straightforward manner. Log into SharePoint daily to review daily communications to stay abreast of information. Read and respond to emails daily and ensure all emails contain two critical components (purpose and request). Employees who are on the Communications Team share relevant info at their monthly departmental meeting.
j. Follow the constructive problem solving policy and process.
4. Service Excellence
a. Provides exceptional customer service in all interactions utilizing proactive patient communication and practicing AIDET (Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation and Thank).
b. Immediately addresses customer concerns and communicates promptly with immediate supervisor to keep them in the loop. If concern cannot be addressed, refer to direct report or grievance officer.
c. Responsible for carrying out departmental service excellence strategies in accordance with the departmental strategic plans. Provides input into the development of the service excellence plan.
a. Provides input to manager and/or helps department achieve community needs and relationships strategies on departmental plan.
b. Shares ideas for departmental events with manager and attends departmental events.
c. Presents self and the hospital in the best possible manner.
a. Provides immediate feedback to the team lead or in the absence of team lead the supervisor and/or manager about concerns and/or recommendations related to regulations and codes.
b. Completes work orders timely once a maintenance issue is identified.
c. Provides immediate feedback to the team lead and/or supervisor and/or manager about concerns and/or recommendations related to safety and accountability concerns.
7. Information Services
a. Practices the utmost in information security ensuring that personal passwords and user names are never shared with anyone.
b. Will always verify vendors claiming to be working with HRRMC before allowing vendors into secure areas or access to any electronic devices (including verbal instruction to execute commands on your PC in person of over the
phone). Contacts the IS Emergency Line at (719) 530-2225, option 1 to reach a member of IS Staff immediately for verification
c. Ensures that no link or attachment within an email received from outside HRRMC is clicked unless the content is expected, recognized and verified. Employee promotes a culture of suspicious of outside emails requesting sensitive information. If an unsolicited message is received from outside HRRMC (even from a known contact) employee shall use extreme caution. If there are questions or uncertainty, employee will verify with the sender, call IS, or start and. IS ticket for assistance.
8. Physician Relations, Retention and Recruitment
a. Encouraged to communicate ideas for new providers and services to supervisor and HRRMC leadership if applicable. Will participate in recruitment interviews as requested and will maintain candidate confidentiality both internally and externally. Provides immediate feedback on candidates to direct report
My responsibilities included cleaning residential, businesses, and new constructions. I was supervise my partners on site, buy supplies, do laundry, join owner for walk throughs/bids, and make sure cleans were done in a timely manner.
Drive Armored Truck, pick up and deliver money, arrive to stops on time, and complete routes no matter the weather conditions.
Support/help/encourage/teach/take care of adults with mental health disabilities.
Before the year 2013, I was a stay at home mother raising three children until they were able to go into Kindergarten.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: