Competent Phlebotomy Technician with three years of experience working in high-volume, fast-paced hospital settings. Highly knowledgeable in routine blood drawing procedures and using vacutainer tubes, tourniquets, syringes, butterfly needles and straight needles. Committed to maintaining highest quality standards when collecting, labeling and processing samples and specimens.
Mission trip to help tornado victims- June 13th, 2011
* Relief Spark- Volunteer Organization
* Organized and took in clothing donations
* Provided meals for the homeless and the workers
* Helped 7 different families out by buying necessities
Mision trip to help the homeless May 2012
* Cooked meals and fed the homeless
* Made food boxes
* Re-furbished rooms for the homeless
Prowers County Rural Fire Department
*Volunteer Firefighter 2014- Current
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: