Knowledgeable and professional individual with 10+ years of customer service. Experienced in managing fast-paced, retail, office & medical settings. Strong planning and organization skills, and excellent problem solving and communication skills. Positive outgoing individual with excellent interpersonal skills who works well with others. Strongly dedicated to my employer, my company, my cowokers, my paitents/clients and my career. Dependable and trustworthy along with extensive knowledge with eight years of various college courses foucusing on Medical, Sociology, & normal/abnormal Psychology.
Work Experience skills
• Helped team members deliver polite and positive service to customers by closely monitoring behaviors and offering constructive guidance.
• Replenished merchandise, welcomed customers, responded to questions and maintained presentation of store.
• Maintained positive work ethic and commitment to providing excellent service to improve operations efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Provided leadership and direction to employees, supervising activities to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Achieved high customer satisfaction scores by de-escalating complaints quickly.
• Performed store opening & closing duties, including counting cash drawers and equipment was functioning.
• Ranked #1 in the region for Children's Hospital SOC donations among several competing locations, received promotion for having highest sales and SOC donation percentage at my store in 2018.
• Assisted residents with activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, bathing, feeding and ambulation.
• Exhibited compassionate care and communication regarding issues surrounding end-of-life care.
• Built strong relationships with patients, caregivers, families and healthcare teams to develop & achieve individual care plan targets.
• Monitored and replenished medical supply inventory, facilitating optimal availability for patient care.
• Cleaned and sanitized rooms and equipment using aseptic technique to prevent infection and cross-contamination.
• Provided recreational emotional and safety support to residents.
• Volunteered to work additional shifts and overtime during busy periods to maintain proper staffing and floor coverage.
•Observed, recognized and reported abnormalities or changes in patients' health status to nursing staff stat.
Documented activities and recorded information in EMR system.
•Maintained accurate, timely flow of information by completing thorough patient records and updating healthcare team on patient status.
•Received written prescriptions and refill requests from patients, evaluating information for completeness and accuracy before filling
•Entered patient and medication information into computer to generate prescription labels with drug name, patient information, directions, number of refills and quantity.
•Able to dispense 150+ prescriptions quickly in a fast paced, high demand environment without error.
•Handled hundreds of customer accounts daily in pharmacy., maintaining accuracy to prevent data errors.
•Adhered to regulatory guidelines for workplace safety and customer confidentiality.
•Created new customer profiles and updated changes such as demographics, allergies, and new medications in pharmacy computer systems.
•Performed clerical functions, including filing, copying and faxing.
•Strictly maintained customer and patient confidentiality.
•Efficiently answered multi-line phone and processed high volume of order requests from nurses, doctors and pharmacists.
•Obtained scanned records and uploaded into company databases.
•Inspected medication storage locations to monitor drug expiration dates and ensure adequate inventory.
•Trained new technicians to provide excellent customer service which resulted in higher customer satisfaction scores.
•Maintained trusting relations & communication with patients, providing instructions and general support
•Learn to Dream Scholarship Recipient
•Completed three college courses my senior year in high school.
•Completed continuing education in CphT, CNA & CMA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: