Seasoned Manager with exemplary skills in customer service. Engaging personality and service-driven background coupled with knowledge of operational excellence.I graduated with a degree in Golf Complex & Business Management. Background includes Retail Management experience and military service in the United States Air Force. My objective is to obtain a meaningful and challenging opportunity which utilizes the skills that I have acquired throughout my professional, educational and military career.
• Perform General Manager duties including: Personnel, Inventory, Cash Control, Human Resources and Expense Management. Create, adjust and manage property budgets. Create build and maintain relationships with employees, vendors and customers.
• Provide outstanding service to both members and guests
• Sales, Cash Control, Inventory Control and Replenishment. Tournament Operations, including Setup, Scoring, Ranger, Rules Officiating, and Pairings.
• In 11 months, rounds were increased by over 10% while retaining our loyal customer base. as well as, adding many new guests to the course increasing revenue by $67,000.
• Streamlined operational efficiencies by coordinating staff development and succession planning.
• Built and maintained loyal, long-term customer relationships through effective account management and communication
• Strategized long-term business needs while generating guest relations feedback for process improvements.
• Trained, mentored and motivated employees to maximize team productivity.
• Developed and oversaw strategies for improving operational efficiency and accuracy.
• Cultivated and strengthened relationships with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders.
• Built upon established practice standards to improve operational performance and reduce labor costs.
• Managed daily operations, including electrical, vehicle maintenance, client relations and IT.
• Oversaw day to day operations such as electrical updates, vehicle maintenance, client relations and IT procedures.
• Executed over 110 successful competitive, charity and fund-raising tournaments, greatly increasing course and functions revenue.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: