Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and skilled Pest Control Worker with an excellent customer service record and superior eye for detail. Strong background in agricultural chemistry to design safe and thorough pest control plans and programs. Able to explain involved biochemical procedures and properties to professional and non-professional audiences in a clear and accessible manner.
- Wide experience base in pest control and environmental management
- Strong knowledge of animal and plant physiology and growth and behavior patterns
- Excellent proficiency in chemical properties and composition of pest control substances
- High grasp of local state and federal safety rules and regulations
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Sound verbal and written communication abilities
- Applied chemical solvents to furniture and home interiors.
- Assessed and identified infested residential locations and developed all treatment and control plans accordingly.
- Positioned warnings and secured all doors and windows prior to fumigation procedures.
- Cleaned and organized work areas and equipment on a regular basis.
- Maintained and updated customer and task records on a daily basis.
- Identified and controlled infestations for weeds insects and rodents.
- Educated customers in preventing reinfestation.
- Assisted in training of new pest control staff as necessary.
- Maintained and updated all activity and customer records on a regular basis.
- Submitted customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Pest Control Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Pest Control Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.