Effective at researching personal backgrounds through document searches, database queries and personal interviews. Proficient in security clearance requirements and procedures. Excellent judgment and clear understanding of policies. Highly motivated data security professional with passion for Personnel Security. Known for ability to build strong customer relationships to understand requirements and deliver value-added solutions.
• Daily personal use and customer translation and clarification of New Mexico state statue 53- Corporations.
• Demonstrated skill, and knowledge in office management practices and office organization.
• Assist, direct and answer the public's inquires via phone, fax and e-mail to include walk-in customers.
• Process and maintains change of registered agents for corporations in OS&BFS database and knowledgeable of statute.
• Audit and process and maintains Non-profit Corporation reports to include bi-annual and annual reports within the OS&BFS database and knowledgeable of statute.
• Audit and process and maintains Profit Corporation reports to include bi-annual and annual reports within the OS&BFS database with knowledge of pertaining statute.
• Prepares daily deposit witch consist of cash management, auditing checks to balance with zero errors.
• Provides direction to the public on processing most corporation transactions based on my knowledge.
• Retrieved information from microfilm which includes all Corporation documents that have been filed and provides certified copies upon request.
• Worked with entities to help them maintain or attain a status of "good standing" by assisting with filing Annual/Bi-annual reports online.
• Analyzing. Interpreting, and applying rules, regulations, and statutes to New Mexico and foreign entities
• Examined, categorized and sorted incoming documents.
• Maintained physical and computer-based filing systems.
• Tracked incoming and outgoing files and materials.
• Located missing file materials.
• Responded to internal and external requests for information.
• Created reports, correspondence and spreadsheets with Microsoft Office programs.
• Upheld confidentiality of all information.
• Managed and organized all aspects of corporate and LLC based legal transactions coordinating document flow.
• Audited records for accuracy.
• Input data into computer programs and filing systems.
deadline and customer satisfactory all within in deadlines.
• Created new physical and computer-based files.
• Responded to materials requests and retrieved necessary information.
• Prepared mailings of information and documentation.
• Interacted and complicated easily with department personnel and public.
• Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
• Implemented improvements to file systems and procedures.
• Maintains a controlled distribution of electronic and hard copy unrestricted and restricted documents, including the tracking and monitoring of all security measures associated with proper handling and storage.
• Reviews documents to determine appropriate distribution and disposition processes as outlined in established policies and procedures.
• Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions. Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
• Produced highly efficient and accurate data entry when receiving new prescriptions.
• Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
• Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
• Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
• Trained 2-3 new technicians each quarter in regard to Walgreen Policy.
• Welcomed customers into the pharmacy and helped them locate items.
• Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
• Properly filled and dispensed an average of 300 prescriptions per day.
• Effectively resolved insurance rejections and other billing issues in accordance with Walgreens Policy. Managed drug and supply inventories in the scope of Walgreens Policy.
• Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug inventory, purchasing, and receiving.
• Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications. Completed new and updated patient profiles,
Including lists of patient medications. Receptively answered customer questions and helped locate desired items in the pharmacy.
• Efficiently operated cash register and handled cash, checks, and charge transactions.
• Assisted the pharmacists with checking in and pricing drug orders, third party transactions and relevant paperwork.
• Correctly completed pharmacy paperwork, including daily and weekly reports.
• Working with HIPPA and being in compliance with HIPPA, by following the guidelines and regulations set by them.
• Following the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) following the policy and regulations for controlled substances.
• Dealing with insurance companies for contract compliance.
• Investigating patients that might be too soon for certain medications, and are attempting to fill past the one month policy fill date.
• Marking, handling, storage, processing, and disposition of electronic and hard copy unclassified and/or classified documents, such as prescriptions and HIPPA documents.
• Skillfully developed departmental goals, objectives, and standards of performance, policies and procedures.
• Developed a system of staff communication that ensured proper implementation of patient care.
• Interpreted and communicated new or revised policies to staff.
• Precisely completed appropriate claims paperwork, documentation and system entry.
• Adeptly managed a multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: