Experienced Patient Financial Services professional with over 16 years of experience in Specialty Pharmacy. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational performance. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Provided round-the-clock care for seriously ill family members,
• Helped clients maintain optimal health by overseeing medication administration and all doctor's appointments
• Kept close eye on client vital signs, administered medications and tracked behaviors to keep healthcare team well-informed
• Administered medication as directed by physician
• Conferred with Hospice staff to discuss patient condition and medical care, helping to optimize treatments and enhance outcomes
• Maintained clean, safe and well-organized patient environment
• Turned and positioned bed bound patients to prevent bedsores and maintain comfort levels
• Provided assistance in daily living activities by dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting patients
• Kept household areas clean and well-stocked, ran errands, managed laundry and completed weekly grocery shopping
Specialty Pharmacy and Pharmacy Benefits Manager
-Set strategic goals to assure organizational goals for revenue and quality would be met or exceeded. Manage payroll, performance and productivity; for up to 40 physical and remote employees; that consistently met or exceeded organizational goals. Resolve escalated and highly escalated customer service issues. Special projects as assigned.
-Increase efficiency and revenue through quality by performing audits, trend analysis and periodic training of employees. Provide financial assistance as well as counseling to needy patients and their family. Utilization reporting and credentialing as required for managed care contracts.
-Perform initial insurance verification and obtain prior authorizations for new patients. Bill paper and electronic claims for payment. Resolve rejections and denials. Followup , review and resolution of aging balances including refunds and adjustments.
PTCB - Certified Pharmacy Technician 2001 to present
Certified Medication Therapy Management Pharmacy Technician-January 2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: