Motivational team player and leader. Organizational problem-solver with supervisory, team building and customer service skills. Experience stepping into roles and quickly making positive changes to drive company success. Focused on using training, monitoring and morale-building techniques to maximize employee engagement and performance.
· Greeted customers, anticipated needs, and developed relationships built on trust with each customer.
· Tested and evaluated items brought into pawn.
· Entered data into multiple sites and systems.
· Held accountable for large purchases and loans.
· Negotiated sales based on value, investment, and time in store.
· Always provided excellent and genuine customer service.
· Oversaw all opening and closing safety procedures, cash handling and reports.
· Interviewed, coordinated new hire paperwork and training schedule.
· Created weekly schedules, coordinated with HR for time off.
· Performed evaluations, documented verbal and written write ups, and consistently encouraged accountability.
· Delegated daily, weekly, and monthly tasks based on skillset, interest, and desired growth of the employee.
· Handled customer complaints and resolution, employee conflict resolution and communicated decisions with executive leadership.
· Participated in weekly Managers meeting to identify growth and goals, implement new procedures, and streamline communication between multiple stores.
· Maintained records for firearm purchases for the ATF.
· Regularly updated and corresponded with software provider to keep all workstations viable.
· Worked with POS system to place orders, manage bills and handle complimentary items for dissatisfied customers.
· Collaborated with kitchen team to support order preparation, manage efficient deliveries, and minimize customer service issues by verifying meals.
· Kept updated knowledge of menu and promotions, recommending specific items according to preferences and food allergies.
· Created orders, documented special requests, and followed up with kitchen personnel to foster top-quality service and minimize complaints.
· Collected credit card, cash and gift certificate payments and dispensed change for cash transactions.
· Greeted and maintained relationships with regular customers.
· Arranged tables for customers, following established preparation procedures to provide guests with excellent experiences and foster repeat business.
Assistant to General Manager-
· Handled all New Employee paperwork, insurance applications and Unemployment submittals.
· Organized and updated employee files.
· Assisted GM with complete reorganization of company policies and procedures.
· Created evaluations, position descriptions and employee manuals for all positions/departments.
· Formatted and communicated company memos, created documents pertaining to policy change and new eligibility requirements for company health insurance.
· Helped to reevaluate starting wages and develop wage increase schedule for all positions.
· Entered financial data daily to balance accounts and produced monthly reports to track resort activity.
· Responded to online inquiries, and helped coordinate group reservations, menus, and special events.
Front Desk Manager-
· Trained staff in new software program.
· Implemented weekly training meetings.
· Oversaw all opening and closing procedures and helped customers when required.
Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Planning Firm
· Greeted customers by phone or in person, determined the need of customers and directing them to the appropriate party.
· Processed incoming and outgoing mail (USPS, UPS, FEDEX).
· Ordered office supplies.
· Experienced with all manner of office equipment and arranged for repair and maintenance.
· Filled out job order forms with appropriate codes and description of desired work, entered data into multiple programs and spreadsheets and created physical file folder.
· Maintained physical filing system, various manuals, and correspondence logs.
· Regularly sent correspondence and invoices to clients.
· Worked for individual Project Managers to complete specific project related tasks.
· Scheduled meetings and helped coordinate travel arrangements.
· Assisted with Payroll and HR when required.
· Assisted as substitute Survey Tech when required.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: