Experienced Packaging Sales Representative skilled in building relationships. negotiating and closing sales. Looking for position in a packaging related company on the cutting edge of new packaging concepts.
Successfully expanded account base from 2.2MM in sales to more than [3.3MM in sales at Chemstretch in three years.
Spearheaded a remarkable “worst-to-first” transformation in Packaging Sales at Ris Paper. Led sales team to over 12MM in sales in five years.
Consistently maintained a loyal customer base with the majority over 10+ years relationship.
- Manage large customer sales volume with sales exceeding 3.3MM @ 21% GTM.
- Introduce multi-plant locations per customer to sales projections
- Started several national contracts with large Fortune 500 companies
- Reached status of #2 sales volume with company of 14 sales people in two years.
- Implemented Expansion of Packaging Division from 1.1MM in sales to 11.6MM in six years
- Started an extensive vendor Network with top mills
- Controlled inventory and product flow turns per year
- Added top equipment lines to Packaging program
Reached 1.2MM in sales in two years, growth rate of 45%. Exceeded targeted sales goals by 31%
Emphasized product features based on analysis of customers' needs, mainly in the equipment sales division.
Attended trade shows and sales conferences with customers to complete high-end equipment sales.
Surpassed annual quota by 145% each year.
Executed 10-15 daily cold calls to top level executives to increase client base.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: