Detail-oriented professional with extensive understanding of Behavior and Traumatic situations. Proven history of effective support and care for families and children. Dedicated to long-term community involvement. Upholding governing boards standards and legislation laws. Dedication to compliance of those standards while mitigating risk that would compromise excellence in advocacy and care. As a mentor and expert guest speaker, striving to encourage each person to make ethical decisions, holding the highest of standards and practices, while they educate themselves and their clients to provide the best opportunities that each circumstance can offer. Relentlessly advocating for mental health, domestic survivors, child survivors, and sexual education and acceptance.
• Conducting investigations regarding allegations of abuse, abandonment, or neglect of children.
• Conducting investigations regarding allegations of Child on Child Sexual Abuse, Parent in Need of Assistance, Parent Unavailable, and Foster Care Referrals.
• Conducting institutional investigations regarding abuse and/or neglect of children.
• Specialized training in Human Trafficking, Medical Neglect, and Domestic Violence cases.
• Collecting information through interviews with the children, parents, relatives, neighbors, medical professionals, teachers, and mental health professionals.
• Engaging families by building rapport and trust while also identifying needs, strengths, and level of intervention needed.
• Completing timely referrals for families to community resources based on their level of need.
• Conducting necessary assessments to determine present or impending danger.
• Developing effective Safety Plans for families based on any identified threats and/or interventions.
• Trauma intervention/Suicide intervention and assessment.
• Extensive experience in arranging out of home placements for children that cannot remain safely in the home. Commendations for going above and beyond in locating appropriate relative and non-relative caregivers.
• Maintaining a positive working relationship with state attorneys, law enforcement officers, child protection team experts, children legal services attorneys, and other community-based agency professionals.
• Providing the court with reports/documentations that are essential to ensuring the children's best interest and also providing credible testimony in court.
• Assisting co-workers with shelters, interviews, and any other needed assistance.
• One on one training with newly hired investigators to include mentoring and shadowing.
• Mentoring and field training for struggling investigators
• Acting supervisor/Lead in supervisor's absence.
• Participated in part of a hiring panel for new applicants.
• Community informative presentation
• Sustain ability to maintain security clearance of the highest echelon.
• Documenting all notes and aspects of the investigation in FSFN
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: