A competent leader with over '18 years' progressive management experience who is capable of working with especially diverse staffing groups. I am dedicated, loyal, firm but fair, honest, clear in setting expectations, consistent, confident in facing challenges, working through continuous change and making difficult decisions. My management style is based on serving leader principles. Specifically, valuing staff and giving continuous feedback for improvement opportunities. I believe my experience as a leader can be applied to any setting in a Pre-Analytic Leadership role.
In a relatively new and growing service line it is necessary to learn all aspects of the Extended Care service line and be hands on in times of crisis.
· Work closely with Sales manager and team to ensure all aspects of
· Manage daily workflow to meet productivity goals and adequate turnaround time for Outreach teams; daily problem solving necessary to meet ever changing environment
· Laboratory representative for Customer First program to onboard new clients
· Part of team responding to customer inquiry; research and respond based on root cause analysis
Led a team of tenured staff through significant change in order to adapt to a need for all staff to function effectively as fully cross-trained Phlebotomist and Lab assistants.
· Created annual goals, objectives, and helped manage $3M budget; made recommendations
to reduce costs
· Recruited and selected talent through behavioral based interview techniques
· Managed onboarding and orientation of new hire staff
· Handled staff scheduling and flexing based on hospital needs to ensure safe staffing levels while maintaining productivity goals
· Jumped in to fill technical gaps as needed to ensure proper work flow and turn-around time
· Participated in daily patient rounding for new hospital admissions to ensure proper coordination of care and all patient satisfaction concerns are being met
Functioned as a key member of the integrated ancillary leadership team to drive the Huron culture.
· Served as a member of the hospital operations council comprised of multidisciplinary leadership teams
· Served on a variety of committees: Continuous Readiness, Stroke, Patient Safety, Disaster, Patient Satisfaction, and Quiet at Night teams
· Coached and developed a care team that consistently ranked among the top 5% across the healthcare system for key performance measures: employee engagement, patient satisfaction, productivity, and financial outcomes
· Regularly evaluated employee performance, provided constructive feedback, and disciplined staff as needed through servant leadership concepts
Worked closely with laboratory manager and other supervisory staff to meet departmental goals.
· collect blood samples from patients
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: