A dynamic multifaceted information technology leader with a proven record of success, specializing in architecture, business intelligence, engineering, and analytics. Recognized as a cross-functional leader, guiding and developing multi-disciplined teams in several geographies adept at implementing solutions and translating designs into engineering implementation plans.
Experienced professional skilled in the development and execution of operational excellence, business development, change management, and long-term strategic plans. Recognized as an innovative thinker who anticipates trends and business objectives to streamline operations, key metrics, and performance at all levels. Expertise in conflict resolution, complex project management and improving cost efficiencies and company margins.
· Manages and maintains a budget of $3.9M for labor and travel project funding.
· Successfully writes and manages 137 Service Level Agreements (SLA) for DISA programs.
· Coordinates the logistical operations of 39 installers in over 14 project codes.
· Oversaw onboarding and mentorship; planned and executed meetings and developed project documentation.
· Executed project scheduling activities of over 1800 labor days and provided support to project management team.
· Completed financial logs and reports detailing production data such as volume, materials used, and quality assurance results, helping senior leadership make accurate operational decisions.
Staff Sergeant | Minnesota Air National Guard, Minneapolis MN | April 2015-Present
· Installs, maintains, reconstitutes, removes, and modifies copper core, coaxial, waveguide, and fiber optic cable and antenna systems. Climbs antenna support structures and wooden poles to various heights for maintenance and installation actions on cable and antenna systems. Installs and maintains dedicated local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) media distribution systems, including distribution system interior wiring.
Petty Officer Second Class | United States Navy Reserve, Minneapolis MN | January 2008-April 2015
· Established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior officers, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
· Operation New Dawn | Afghanistan 2012-2013
· Convoy Security Element – Planned and Executed security for supply convoys of mission critical machinery.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: