Dynamic, results-focused full life cycle recruiting professional with commitment to client service and creative recruitment. Proven years of track record of success locating, identifying and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. Results-driven Management professional with twelve years of experience in human resource/operations, production management, organizational development and team building within diverse industries. Highly adept in planning, coordinating and executing successful production strategies. Track record of improving operational stability, efficiency and profitability. Strong collaborator with senior stakeholders, effectively prioritizing activities, translating business requirements into solutions and achieving defined objectives.
• Acted as a marketing liaison through the upgrade of Employee Management Systems and Digital Voice Products with marketing materials.
• Thorough research, time management, testing, and metrics were created and utilized in the HRIS infrastructure to establish SOPs to improve user knowledge and productivity.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task in high volume workload situations in higher education.
• Workflow creation with optimum efficiency reducing cost prioritization to maintains strict compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Trained teams of 30 employees, supported job fairs in the education department for incoming finance, enrollment and academic advisors.
• Collaborated with talent management with recruitment techniques and goal setting plans that produced strong morale and high productivity.
• Efficient in writing guides and manuals for technical and non-technical audience.
• Prepare, customize, write reports and analyze data; identify trends/problem.
• Responsible for new procedure educational training, managing existing and new databases and in compliance with company policies.
• Well hones public speaking skills, developed over the course of a ten plus year career.
• Reduced recruiting expenditures by over 30% via an innovative ROI-focused talent acquisition strategy.
• Set up and conducted classes that increased member retention above organizational goals.
• Responsible for all aspects of managing and leading a team including: recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training, developing, directing work and managing performance, recognizing, and rewarding employees.
• Managed a team of 8 Operation Managers who support the marketing, research, forecasting, staffing, and Service Level Management.
• Collaborate with developers to aid in cost productivity and functionality.
• Participated in unison with high education leaders of the company to establish recruitment programs and define the needs of the company talent planning, staffing and retention efforts.
• Developed creative recruiting strategies along with retention strategies that met anticipated staffing needs in the education field.
• Met or exceeded all monthly, quarterly and annual requirements averaging better than 110%.
• Analytical review and evaluation of education departmental operations with cross-functional support to company leaders and advisors.
• Conduct regular safety and environmental audits throughout the company, to include evaluation of job requirements and ergonomics.
• Develop, implement, execute, and manage strategies to prevent workplace injuries, and environmental incidents.
• Communicated the duties, compensation, benefits, and working conditions to all potential applicants.
• Streamline the recruiting process with upper management to strengthen our education requirements in content marketing.
• Trained and mentored 7 new hires in best recruiting practices to help them achieve success in the education field.
• Recruited, interviewed and trained tutors, supplemental instructors and peer mentors.
Human Resource Management Certification University of Phoenix 2010
Project Management (still attending) University of Phoenix 2019
HRIS, SharePoint, UltiPro, People Soft (Staffing, Pay/Bill Management), SaaS applications, HRM, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook), ACH
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: