Dedicated and organized Operations Manager and effective leader with over 7 years of experience using proven planning and support initiatives to cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity. Decisive and resourceful team builder versed in management, and process improvement. Possess in-depth industry trend knowledge and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for new growth and business expansion. Effective and loyal cross-functional communicator and problem solver seeking to leverage background into operations or adminstrative management role with progressive organization.
* Answer incoming calls
* Provided customer service
* Sold merchandise as needed
* Offered serviced, and closed sales
* Data Entry and accessed accounts
* My duties included taking documents and filming them on Microfilm
* Trained to use the Minolta and Kodak camera
* This wig shop specialized in custom made hairpieces for people with Cancer.
* Matching custome wigs and hairpieces
* Daily inventory
* Arranging display cases with current inventory
* I attended MacArthur towards the end of my Freshman year. In my Sophomore year I joined the work program which allowed me to attend classes half a day and work evenings. My GPA was 2.25 and I earned enough credits to skip my junior year and graduate on May 1998
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: