Dedicated and organized Operations Manager and effective leader with over 7 years of experience using proven planning and support initiatives to cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity. Decisive and resourceful team builder versed in management, and process improvement. Possess in-depth industry trend knowledge and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for new growth and business expansion. Effective and loyal cross-functional communicator and problem solver seeking to leverage background into operations or adminstrative management role with progressive organization.
* Answer incoming calls
* Provided customer service
* Sold merchandise as needed
* Offered serviced, and closed sales
* Data Entry and accessed accounts
* My duties included taking documents and filming them on Microfilm
* Trained to use the Minolta and Kodak camera
* This wig shop specialized in custom made hairpieces for people with Cancer.
* Matching custome wigs and hairpieces
* Daily inventory
* Arranging display cases with current inventory
* I attended MacArthur towards the end of my Freshman year. In my Sophomore year I joined the work program which allowed me to attend classes half a day and work evenings. My GPA was 2.25 and I earned enough credits to skip my junior year and graduate on May 1998
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: