As a Benefit & Compensation Coordinator, I will be immersed with day-to-day operational duties. Strong focus of benefits, HRIS, compliance, employee relations, training and development. Personable Human Resources Coordinator versed in organizing all pre-employment training for incoming candidates, as well as performing extensive background checks in the highest level of confidentiality. I'm very organized with a keen eye for detail, looking to be part of your great establishment.
• Promoted to Operations Manager after just past one year of employment.
• I have trained and developed a team within the last 8 months to preform in the top three within our District consecutively. Lead a team of ten through a store re-model, sales are up 10% weekly basis.
• I Have trained two Operations Managers and two store managers within the last two years of my career, gaining recognition in district wide meeting from my District Manager.
• Emphasis in Business
• Coursework in Business, Economics and Organizational Development
• Top 10% of class
• Emphasis in Fine Art
• Minor in Art Therapy
• Emphasis in Fine Arts
• Graduated with Honors
• National Art Honor Society, Vice President
• Academic Achievement Award
•Proficient with computers, Excel, Microsoft Word. Knowledge with Lawson HRIS and able to uphold confidential information. A keen eye for detail and accuracy, always works within a timely manner. Hard worker with enthusiastic people skills, great with problem solving and remarkable organizational skills.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: