Versatile professional skilled at analyzing and solving routine and complex problems. Adaptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings. Offering 17 years of experience working in high-pressure environments to address customer concerns and technical issues.
• Effectively communicate, provide empathy and assurance to irate customers.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Salesforce and CRM Experience.
• Knowledge of OSI Model Layers and their functions.
• Successfully used Remote Desktop, VNC client software and internet based software.
• Used time management skills to increase Domain Name Service's department productivity by 13%.
• Created customer retention processes and procedures.
• Performed SWOT analysis, ROI analysis on business products and services.
• Maintained spreadsheets and databases.
• Conducted inventory counts and implemented inventory control strategies.
• Implemented Company Policies & Procedures.
• Supervise business operations, finances, staffing, policies, and marketing.
• Trained Technical Support Representatives I on troubleshooting technical issues and resolving customer's complaints.
• Consistently met weekly sales quota by selling AT&T products and services to new and existing customers; which increased company revenue.
• Answered incoming calls in a call center environment using Avaya and Aspect phone systems.
• Took ownership of customer issues and resolved them in a timely manner.
• Configure and define parameters for installation and testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, and related networking equipment.
• Resolved escalated yahoo email and portal issues, which allowed customers to retrieve missing emails, fix email errors, resolve spam issues and secure their email accounts.
• Configure security settings, granted access permissions to customers and provided a more secure working environment for the customer.
• Served as direct contact for Technical Support Representatives and Field Technicians in need of guidance to resolved customer's issues.
• Assigned and modified IP's and DNS settings for businesses and restored their email and web presence.
• Applied Technical and Customer Service Skills to my daily interactions with customers and improved brand credibility.
• Maintained network performance by performing network monitoring, analysis, performance tuning and troubleshooting network problems.
• Fixed customers internet connectivity issues by walking the customer through troubleshooting steps and configuration of modems/routers.
• Performed advanced configuration of WAN/LAN networks for corporations such as McDonald's and Waypoint Communications.
• Provided empathy and resolved irate customer's issues and retained them as customers.
• Maintained customers cases, performed follow up calls and maintenance on their accounts.
• Installed new hardware and software; and ensured integration with existing network systems.
• Supervised a staff of 12 Domain Name Service (DNS) Coordinators who support and work directly with business customers.
• Trained DNS Coordinators on new processes, guidelines and procedures.
• Assigned DNS workload to DNS Coordinators on a daily basis and ensured all workload was completed on time and accurately.
• Created employee training materials that increased employee's quality of work and productivity.
• Modified DNS order flow processes, so both the customer and business needs were met.
• Accurately set up Proxy, FTP, A, SMTP, MX records, Reverse Delegations and other related records.
• Reviewed resumes and referred qualified applicants to upper management for hiring.
• Assisted with the interviewing and hiring process of several DNS Coordinators.
• Facilitated conference calls with corporate executives to resolve departmental morale, quality and productivity issues.
• Provisioned Digital Subscriber Lines for AT&T, Covad and Prodigy DSL customers on time and accurately.
• Accepted and Executed Inbound/Outbound customer support calls via Aspect and Avaya phone systems.
• Successfully converted thousands of misplaced North Point Communications customers to Covad Communications within 48 hours.
• Managed client's records and constructed reports in PeopleSoft Customer Relationship Management software.
• Performed various office duties such as data entry, operating office equipment, and email corresponding
Smoothly facilitated communication between departments, management and customers to resolve issues and achieve performance targets.
Monitored updates to company databases and corrected any identified errors.
Job Titles Held: