Enthusiastic, experienced Network Engineer with over 25 years of telecommunications experience, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Clear understanding of provisioning and ordering trunk circuits.
Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of the provisioning order process, supporting customer's requests for telecommunications services.
• Design, implement, and ensure requests are processed in a timely manner to meet our customer's expectations.
• Document all order activity and ensure data integrity in the Cox's system, in addition to communicating all milestones to our customers and internal teams thru-out the ordering lifecycle.
•Validate order accuracy from initiation through installation for new, adds, changes, disconnects and install activities for switched and dedicated services for voice & data, private lines and toll-free services.
• Coordinate multiple projects involving large scale migration of live circuits to improve costs, revenue & network performance.
• Organize, coordinate and schedule customer activation with Field-Ops and engineers.
• Verify order accuracy, make channel facility assignments, prepare and submit access service requests, track firm order confirmations and Design Layout Records.
• Manage customer expectations & activities, monitor/escalate provisioning milestones, coordinate timelines with various departments, schedule test/turn-up and work with collocation providers to coordinate facility rolls, cross-connects, installs and disconnects.
• Handles and tracks the issuance of letter of authorization and connecting facility assignment to customers and vendors for access company owned switch sites and collocation.
• Schedule service cut overs, interact directly with vendors and customers to ensure exceptional service delivery.
• Ensure orders are implemented and generating revenue within established time frames; meet expedited customer timelines by maintaining constant communication internally with the field techs and with different telecommunication companies.
• Developed & maintained excel spreadsheet to track order activity, installation schedules then sends spreadsheet to the field techs weekly so they know what's coming due for test/turn up of the circuits.
• Update all systems and tasks with relevant circuit information to aide and assist in trouble shooting issues with internal network operation center.
• Maintain database used for record documentation, search, track and identify circuits that could potentially be disconnected in effort to save revenue.
• Works closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
• Create national numbering (UET) unified event tickets for Cox business customers porting or requesting new telephone numbers.
• Processing Invoice (PO/SOW) requests for Cox supply chain for any new equipment/services.
• Specialize in facility billing by performing, researching and creating reports to help identify delinquent client accounts.
• Responsible for auditing bills from bell south, checking to ensure KMC was not being overcharged.
• Responsible for disputing finance and miscellaneous charges, sending the bills to accounting showing the amounts to be paid and the account number to credit.
• Responsible for making sure the bills were paid in a timely manner to prevent any late charges or disconnect of the service.
• Showed proven ability to work under short deadlines.
• Developed a tracking system spreadsheet to keep running total of usage and amounts of monthly bills, as well as archiving invoices and reports.
• Communicated with credit, collections, customer service and operations department members to assist with and remedy billing issues.
• Followed all company procedures to keep data confidential.
• Responsible for escalating orders with local telecommunication companies for the installation of new Sprint services to ensure proper circuit component and provisioning layout.
• Responsible for providing analytical assistance by independently creating and generating standard and ad hoc reports.
• Responsible for analyzing non-complex data to assist internal and external customers, senior analyst and/or management in business decision making.
• Earned reputation for good attendance and hard work.
• Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
• Improved customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
• Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
• Responsible for initiating and placing Access Service Requests orders for Switched and special access services to include voice, data, private lines, DS1's, DS3's SS7 and frame relay using the Exact/PC-BDS telis system.
• Responsible for providing vendor required information when due to facilitate efficient circuit turn-up.
• Respond to Bell and Independent companies within a timely manner with required information concerning equal access conversions and creations of new tandems to prevent any service interruption to customers.
• Responsible for auditing bills from different Bell and Independent companies, checking to ensure the company wasn't being overcharged.
• Responsible for disputing finance and miscellaneous charges, sending the bills to accounting showing the amount to be paid and account number to credit.
• Monitored long distance call usage of new and historical customers with the goal to reduce fraud, bad debt and unauthorized usage.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: