Excellent interpersonal skills with outstanding communication strength verbally and in writing. A leader with a passionate focus to improve, organize and increase efficiencies with high integrity. Known for positive self-motivation and relentless work ethic. Identifier and solutionist for root cause analysis with a strong teamwork mentality. Seeking a position that will utilize my experience and acquired skills to impact company operations, while providing career advancement through performance.
• Responsible for a department that provides consulting services to Home Healthcare start-up agencies throughout all 50 states.
• Tasked with identifying departmental deficiencies pertaining to processes, people and compensation plans. Responsible for the turnaround of the department performance.
• Hired and replaced all necessary personnel within the department in efforts to staff accordingly with top performers.
• Directed training improvements to reduce knowledge gaps and eliminate workforce performance inefficiencies for 8 Licensing Specialists, in addition to account management.
• Organized department to ensure all 837 clients were provided exceptional customer service.
• Motivated team members consistently to drive the highest client experience.
• Lead weekly meetings with the team to ensure consistent execution of processes, and caseload fulfilment.
• Provide education and in-services to ensure team is familiar with processes for all 50 states, other than their appropriated states, to provide back up, maximizing client relationships.
• Lead the team in developing ongoing research process to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Lead employee performance reviews and discussed improvement strategies with each team member.
• Onboarded, implemented, customized and trained all departments new CRM. Designed processes to include workflows, automated emails, templates and task reminders.
• Consulted with other department managers regularly to provide guidance on the licensing process.
• Worked closely with clients to immediately address issues and implement effective solutions
• Attend weekly meetings with CEO, CFO, COO and all department managers providing feedback to enhance future performance
• Responsible for oversight of all daily office functions A/P, A/R, Collections, Payroll, Scheduling, Billing, Staffing, PTO, Intakes and Referrals
• Scheduled for two physicians
• Scheduled for two LMT's
• Performed all Insurance Verification, Explanation of Benefits, Billing and Collections.
• Directed and guided office staff with daily responsibilities and caseload time management.
• Posted Medicare and all insurance payor payments. Assigned and verified all insurance plan.
• Enrollment and credentialing of physicians into additional insurances.
• Balancing Daily Cash Logs
• Interviewed patients to obtain all necessary account information
• Calculate and collected patient liable amounts.
• Ensured all charts were completed with accuracy and all necessary signatures were obtained for treatment and billing
Responsible for coaching and managing 19 support employees to ensure compliance with state regulations, quality, service, performance and production standards.
• Set objectives, monitor performance and evaluate results of direct reports;
• Provide positive reinforcement, recognize and reward staff accordingly and make or recommend corrective action
• Screened candidates for employment
• Planning, scheduling and reviewing workloads, making adjustments when necessary
• Carry out regular work assignments as part of a unit and fill in for others when needed
• Electronic time card approver for 65+ employees
• Preparation of UCJF/PLIGA log submissions to the State to recover funds in accordance with State regulations in excess of $22 million dollars annually
• Maintained Statistical logs in Excel for Company and State, tracked and processed all recoveries
• Managed claim reviews
• Updated all financial transactions involving state refunds and processed provider refunds to claims files
• Responded to provider notifications and bills in accordance with State regulations
• Scheduled vendor payments
• Insurance check processing for all lines of business
• Prepared delays and denials of medical bills
Received 12 “High Level” Bravo awards for excelling at leadership, performance, departmental efficiencies and attitude
Recruited for demonstrated abilities to lead a “Project Team” overseen Corporate Headquarters Main Office. Mission was to evaluate processes and gain efficiencies for No-Fault line of business.
Designed, organized and implemented new mail process for incoming mail relevant to all lines of business. Adapted and implemented by Corporate.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: