Seeking to acquire a challenging and rewarding position with growth opportunities within the cannabis industry.
- Learned the foundations and science of growing cannabis efficiently using methods from a renowned grower.
- Reinforced knowledge of plant life cycles, nutrient guidelines and WA state laws.
- Responsible for setting up lights and ducting for mass production.
- Successfully grew and maintained 192 plant's using a "sea-of-green" method.
- Helped build, pack, label and distribute THC-infused sodas. (Nana Sodas.)
- Educated new patients about cannabis and its benefits at events.
- Responsible for setting up accounts ranging from $2000-$10000 in value to dispensaries all over California.
- Managed and sold cavi-cones, cavi-taffies, vape pens, flowers, oils, and t-shirts.
- Toured, set up,and broke down for events all over the U.S.
- Attended and competed in multiple Cannibis Cups [USA]
- Worked with marketing and sales team to arrange follow-ups and leads.
- Learned what a brand is and how to push it with confidence.
Trilingual in English, Korean, and Intermediate Japanese
Department of Veterans Affairs
Contact information is available upon request.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Cisco, directing, DNS, English, firewalls, Japanese, Korean, Logic, materials, access, Microsoft Office, modems, Network Support, PL 1.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: