Analytical and Strategic Air Force Leader, IT Manager and Patriot skilled driving efficiency and productivity through development, delivery and support of strategic plans. Dedicated to creating and delivering initiatives to guide organizational navigation of modern technology with over 30 years of experience. Proven history of successfully translating technical requirements into business solutions. Strong proficiency in Information Systems Management with passion for utilizing excellent communication to foster company rapport.
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT); Desk Officer, Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Senior Non-Commissioned Officer-in-Charge,(SNCOIC); Superintendent, Office of Legislative Affairs US Special Operations Command; SNCO Operations Support, The National Military Command Center J-3
· Directs and oversees Network Operations Center EIT real time operations and maintenance in all levels customer service and cross-domains – makes precise cyberspace authorizations on behalf of the CIO and senior leaders, directly impacting national security.
· Manage and track EIT projects and programs – ensure contract performance and deliverables adheres to written policies, contract requirements and service level agreements (SLAs).
· Liaison between NRO and Mission Partners in compilation of EIT to business process – enable 24/7/365 100% EIT and intelligence delivery to 70k plus personnel globally.
· Generated and Generate high-level EIT service situational reports and briefings for CIO, Senior Leaders and Mission Partners.
· Postured the executive office and IC with mission critical global threat counter measures – multi-cyber domain resulted in successful mission against the terrorists.
· Responds to Request for Information (RFIs) – collaborate and contribute across the IC, to include foreign field-based elements, partner agencies, senior management and policy makers.
· Hand delivered 1000+ RFIs to members of Congress enabling Congress to key DoD policy decisions.
· Supervised and prepared professional IC staff for meeting Director of Operations, Director of Intelligence Agency (DIA) training compliance – ensured 100% operational and program success
· Fosters leadership and mentorship to personnel – mentored, trained, and prepared for readiness 500+ joint active duty, reserve and 1000+ civilian personnel in intelligence operations.
· Established and maintained performance standards and evaluations – improved tracking for all military, civilian and contractor members of the organization
· Managed organizational plans and staff development and ensured policies and programs met the needs of Joint Improvised-Threat, Defeat Agency (JIDA) Director.
· Superintendent of a 14-person team solely for execution all legislative interactions for USSOCOM.
· Assisted with the development of operational proposals and the preparation of 100s of written operational correspondence and cables.
· Monitored industry best practices and trends – enabled management to make sound evaluations for improvements.
· Personally supported, managed and coordinated requirements for 10 SOCOM general officers on Capitol Hill and the White House – expertly provided congressional hearing preparation and logistical support.
· Supported the 24/7 365-days-a-year, worldwide watch by manning a watch desk in direct support of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) and the Secretary of Defence (SECDEF) – produced and transported highly detailed products and sensitive documents to SECDEF and National Military Command Center (NMCC) senior leadership.
· Provided executive level support to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition and Management.
· Scheduled and setup multiple VTCs, TELCONs and Key Leader Engagements (KLEs).
· Managed, tracked, and assigned hundreds of US Air Force Air Staff taskers using an Air Force approved automated task management system.
Department of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.
National Infrastructure Coordinating Center (NICC)
· Monitored the Homeland Security Information Network and other communities of interest for incident-related postings, products, and resources.
· Actively supported NICC operations on a 24/7/365 shift and provided production. Lead in maintaining/updating the overall tempo of IP operations.
· Provided situational awareness for a wide range of national and international incidents.
· Developed written products by combining critical classified/unclassified open-source intelligence & geospatial intelligence with a 100% level of proficiency
· Created talking points for Senior DHS Leadership teleconferences and meetings.
· Developed the Incident Daily Update Brief (iDUB)
· Maintained knowledge of National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP) and annexes.
· Provided strategic-level situational awareness and recommendations to Senior DHS Leadership on National Special Security Events and Special Event Assessment Rating level events.
· Monitored classified special programs to develop and recommend alternative courses of action to address various issues, scenarios, and training requirements unique to each DoD client regarding budgetary estimates, personnel, and allocation of resources.
· Provided identification and defined administrative requirements of specific technical, training, exercise and support areas for different acquisition programs and projects. Lead for numerous working groups; in providing staff mentoring and training; also coordinating and reviewing staff work assignments.
· Met with managers and executives to define the overall goals and objectives of the project. Prepared short and long-term complex action plans and schedules for various phases of project accomplishment, and ensured that plans were consistent with organizational goals, schedules and policies.
· Prepared recommendations for resource requirements to accomplish the project; negotiated with managers to obtain needed resources and support.
· Directed, coordinated, and integrated the work of employees assigned to the project.
· Prepared daily significant activities reports pertaining to the acquisition of emerging classified C-IED systems to the field and to Interagency Task Force partners.
· Assisted with or directly prepared briefing materials for organizational, DoD, or Congressional leadership, to include slides highlighting the flow to theatre of acquisitioned C-IED products.
· Played a key role in the rapid acquisition and deployment of emerging counter-improvised explosive device (C-IED) products for the preservation of life and limb in war-torn regions.
· Prepared policy statements, and other written guidelines and recommendations relating to the project.
· Conducted in-depth analyses of project data and requirements to identify problem areas, assess impact, and formulate solutions.
· Conducted briefings and prepared comprehensive reports to keep managers advised of project plans and progress and to communicate findings and recommendations.
· Reviewed the work of project participants for adherence to established policies and ensured compatibility and consistency in meeting overall project objectives.
· Provided expert customer service by working with clients and customers and other agencies to assess their needs, provide information/assistance, and resolve problems.
• Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management (ACQ 101), Defence Acquisition University, Ft Belvoir, VA
• COMPTIA A+ Certified
• COMPTIA Security Plus training
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification course • Coursework towards CCNA and Network+ Certifications, Liming Computers, Springfield, VA
• Defense Intelligence Agency - Intelligence Analysis Course
• Defense Intelligence Agency – Basic Principles of intelligence
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: