Personable Teacher's Aide versed in motivating students to achieve and exceed academic and personal goals. Extensive knowledge of standardized testing requirements.
Demonstrated ability to complete tasks accurately despite interruptions and competing demands.
• Be under the general supervision of the Junior Academy Site Director and is to cooperate in a loyal and efficient manner
• Will be responsible for assisting the classroom teacher
• Shall care for and treat each child with dignity and respect
• Shall assist the children in getting prepared to leave in the afternoon
• Shall assist the classroom teacher when needed for the following: break, the gathering of supplies/materials, an emergency situation involving a child
• Shall keep the classroom properly stocked with paper goods needed for snack and lunch
• Shall help in preparation of necessary materials for lessons/activities
• Shall be a substitute teacher when asked by Preschool Site Director
• Shall attend and participate in all Preschool staff meetings
• Shall participate in recommended training programs, workshops, courses, and other aspects so professional growth as needed in order to maintain certification
• Shall attend and participate in the Annual Orientation, Annual Open House, programs and other events sponsored by CAL Preschool
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: