Professional Objective A goal-oriented worker eager to begin a position utilizing my education, training, and experiences. Looking forward to contributing to the successful operation of the company with solid clinical skills and a methodical approach to client care. Determined and efficient self-starter with significant experience in fast-paced, client-focused clinical environments. Personable and proactive Mental Health Counselor focused on building positive rapport with diverse range of clients. Critical thinker thrives under pressure. Specialist in working with incarcerated clients struggling with adjustement and depression.
• Provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism and other developmental
disorders in the home and community.
• Assist with providing parent training on the principles of ABA and behavior
• Implement BCBA-approved behavior intervention plans
• Implement BCBA-approved skill acquisition programming
• Receive supervision from the BCBA
• Collect and record data based on client behavior
• Assist the BCBA with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisitions
• Assist the BCBA with preparation of client materials
• With the BCBA, instructs patients and family/significant others in home programs
• Attends all staff meetings and patient care conferences as scheduled
• Instruction to patient/family in home program with documentation in medical
• Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
• Immediately reports to BCBA/ Therapy Supervisor any patient
incidents/variances or complaints.
• Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs
all assigned responsibilities.
• Maintains acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy.
• Reports all incomplete work assignments to BCBA/ Therapy Supervisor.
• Appearance is always within Agency standards; is clean and well groomed.
• Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation
• Maintains clean and neat work environment.
• Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: