* Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication.
* Skilled in multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks.
* Extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator.
* Entry level experience with WebPDM.
* Men's suit specialist.
* Seeking to use my experience and education in a fashion/marketing
* Able to type 95 + words a minuet
* Great customer service, communication and selling skills.
* Mens suiting product knowledge; designers, silhouettes, construction,
details, colors, fabrics, etc.
* Mens furnishings product knowledge; collars, size, cuffs, ties, etc.
* Help with visuals and inventory display.
* Extremely quick and accurate cash and credit card handling skills.
* Ability to excel under pressure in a team and independently.
* Excellent customer service techniques and communication skills.
* Promote and network for the company via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
networking events, etc.
* Received and maintained vendor records.
* Punched payables, cut checks, and authorized credit card transactions.
* Completed end of month reporting; Transfered month end books to tape
and printed financial statements.
* Settled warranty accounts and analyzed receivable reports.
* Operated a 10-line switchboard.
* Organized and analyzed daily reports and deposits.
* Using DealyDaily program, inputted new vehicles into inventory.
* Followed company procedure of receipting and recording all money
directly taken into the dealership.
* Managed cash drawers and customer service responsibilities.
* Coordinated FedEx and UPS shipments and regular mail.
* Daily administrative work: Filed, ordered office supplies, and faxed
Bachelor of Arts, Fashion Marketing and Management.
Current standing senior.
Completed a high school diploma in three and a half years.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: