Certified Human Resource Professional with extensive employee relations experience in a full range of functions. Successful and Simultaneously managing multitude projects. Energetic recruiter and Medical Collector who is self motivated and result driven with strong communication, analytical problem solving and reasoning skills.
* Recruited and interviewed applicants advised managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes. *Conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
* Directed personnel, training and labor relations activities. *Identified staff vacancies and recruited , interviewed and selected applicants.
* Served asa link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
* Analyzed each departments training needs and developed new training programs based on the analysis.
*Created testing and evaluation procedures.
*Led training programs designed to implement new agent performance management standards for various companies.
*Analyzed ratings and programming features of competitors to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
* Managed both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate new business and to support partner and sales teams. *Developed creative recruiting strategies that met anticipated staffing needs.
* Communicated the duties, compensation, benefits and working conditions to all potential candidates.
*Managed all phases of recruitment, including defining hiring management needs and post in g available positions.
* Developed reports on employee headcount, monthly HR reports and quarterly training reports.
* Created new employee self-evaluation forms that focused on employee performance, competencies, engagement and development.
Contacted all job applicants to inform t hem of their application status.
* Supported employee relocation and integration by helping new hires establish housing, schooling and registration.
*Assisted management with presentations for business reviews and communications meetings.
* Researched and recommended new sources for candidate recruiting.
* Employed multiple feedback mechanisms and analysis to continuously improve the recruiting process.
* Maintained an accurate candidate tracking system. Guided candidates through in-house computer testing.
*Increased market share by 80% over the course of a 9 months Led sales calls with team members to establish sales and customer retention goals.
Was voted in 2007, 20012, and 2015 in lowering unemployment rate in putting people back to work. "Who's" "Who" for the State of Louisiana.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: