· Patient intake and triage
· Monitor vital signs
· Patient Examinations and documentation
· Assisted in rehab/or therapeutic exercises
· Prepared patients for electrocardiograms, suture removal, and dressing changes
· Sanitized, restocked, and organized exam rooms and medical equipment
· Create and implement patient care plans
· Patient education
· Health Promotion/Illness prevention
· ARC: Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
· Whirlpool Therapy
· Patient Ambulation
· Directed patients to exam rooms, fielded questions, and prepared for physician examinations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: