EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF MATERIALS
PROGRAMMING OF CNC MACHINE TOOLS
INTEGRATION AND DESIGN OF EQUIPMENT
MECHANICAL DESIGN SOLIDWORKS
· Responsibilities include to build, mechanically engineer and troubleshoot custom automated assembly systems, including mechanical components and hardware.
· Build automated robotic cells based on engineered drawings and tolerances.
· Assist in the installation and commissioning of the robotic cells.
· Review and check engineering drawings for design and assembly compatibility·
Ensure that all print updates and red lines are properly recorded.
· Provide status of completion to the Project Manager·
Assist in the equipment tear-down for shipping.
· Provide customer training.
· Machine components when required
. Responsible for manufacturing and packaging manufacturing dies and fixtures for improvement in the automated production equipment.
. Responsible for preparing and documenting the 3D drawings of the changes made to production machines in order to comply whit FDA validations.
. Responsible for machining components for existing production machines and also for new equipment being developed.
. Machines used included lathes, milling machines,grinders,and band saw.
. Responsible for the second shift maintenance of automated production lines,including adjustments and set up.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: