EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF MATERIALS
PROGRAMMING OF CNC MACHINE TOOLS
INTEGRATION AND DESIGN OF EQUIPMENT
MECHANICAL DESIGN SOLIDWORKS
· Responsibilities include to build, mechanically engineer and troubleshoot custom automated assembly systems, including mechanical components and hardware.
· Build automated robotic cells based on engineered drawings and tolerances.
· Assist in the installation and commissioning of the robotic cells.
· Review and check engineering drawings for design and assembly compatibility·
Ensure that all print updates and red lines are properly recorded.
· Provide status of completion to the Project Manager·
Assist in the equipment tear-down for shipping.
· Provide customer training.
· Machine components when required
. Responsible for manufacturing and packaging manufacturing dies and fixtures for improvement in the automated production equipment.
. Responsible for preparing and documenting the 3D drawings of the changes made to production machines in order to comply whit FDA validations.
. Responsible for machining components for existing production machines and also for new equipment being developed.
. Machines used included lathes, milling machines,grinders,and band saw.
. Responsible for the second shift maintenance of automated production lines,including adjustments and set up.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: