Steadfast Warehouse Associate professional with 8+ years of experience and proficiency in shipping & receiving and inventory. Accomplished at operating packaging machinery effectively to avoid accidents and troubleshooting equipment problems prevent delays and standby times. Capable of working independently with little to no supervision. Skilled in safely and efficiently moving materials in high-volume warehouse environments. Strong knowledge of inventory management and shipping and receiving procedures. Ambitious and hardworking.
• Assist team members with material handling and receiving activities as directed by supervisor or team leader
• Communicate with appropriate personnel any potential shortages and/or future inventory projections
• Provide accurate documentation for inventory control
• Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority
• Pull and stage material for production use
• Perform cycle counts
• Process inventory transactions in computer database relating to jobs, scrap, testing, cycle counts, etc.
• Maintain accurate inventory control and records
• Participate and provide input for process improvement programs
• Follow all safety procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Forklift Operator Certified
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: