• Recognized by Secretary of the Army Peter Gehren for outstanding performance of duty while serving the Soldiers in the Warrior Transition Unit
• Mentored and prepared 29 Soldiers for their transition back to civilian life
• Achieved a 36% increase in unit morale for 155 Soldiers by serving as the Equal Opportunity Leader
• Successfully intervened in five medical emergencies saving the lives of Soldiers at risk
• Served as a Drill Sergeant; responsible for the training, discipline, morale, health and welfare of 350 civilians during their transformation to Soldiers
• Committed to excellence; improved the company's medical readiness by raising it from 76% to 90% within the first 60 days of assuming duties as the First Sergeant
• Organized volunteering events with the local elementary school which provided Soldiers the opportunity to mentor youths and to build community relations
• Led the 2012 and 2013 gift giving program which provided needed assistance to over 700 Soldiers and their families
• Prepared briefings and written reports with the ability to brief senior military leaders on Chemical, Biological, Radiation and Nuclear operations.
• Trained and operated Unit Level Logistics System (ULLS), Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARRS), and Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS).
• Military HAZMAT certified and experienced in marking, handling, distributing, and disposing of Hazardous Material
• Supervised and performed stock record and warehouse functions, including stock receipt, storage, distribution and maintained equipment records and parts
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: