• Recognized by Secretary of the Army Peter Gehren for outstanding performance of duty while serving the Soldiers in the Warrior Transition Unit
• Mentored and prepared 29 Soldiers for their transition back to civilian life
• Achieved a 36% increase in unit morale for 155 Soldiers by serving as the Equal Opportunity Leader
• Successfully intervened in five medical emergencies saving the lives of Soldiers at risk
• Served as a Drill Sergeant; responsible for the training, discipline, morale, health and welfare of 350 civilians during their transformation to Soldiers
• Committed to excellence; improved the company's medical readiness by raising it from 76% to 90% within the first 60 days of assuming duties as the First Sergeant
• Organized volunteering events with the local elementary school which provided Soldiers the opportunity to mentor youths and to build community relations
• Led the 2012 and 2013 gift giving program which provided needed assistance to over 700 Soldiers and their families
• Prepared briefings and written reports with the ability to brief senior military leaders on Chemical, Biological, Radiation and Nuclear operations.
• Trained and operated Unit Level Logistics System (ULLS), Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARRS), and Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS).
• Military HAZMAT certified and experienced in marking, handling, distributing, and disposing of Hazardous Material
• Supervised and performed stock record and warehouse functions, including stock receipt, storage, distribution and maintained equipment records and parts
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: