Enthusiastic leader with 22 plus years of experience planning, leading and improving operations and marketing functions. Focused on smoothly overseeing financial, personnel and operational facets.
▪ Work directly with all district food service directors and managers to execute all corporate initiatives in the Houston Market. Established District Champion Network responsible for GM Agenda execution and training
▪ Responsible for coordinating major remodel, construction and implementation of six café refreshes in 2014, while operating a “tour site” for new account sales
▪ Supported the marketing of new account openings in West Region
▪ Traveled through Western U.S. to support “High Impact” client accounts
▪ Conducted weekly Web-X and conference calls reviewing standards compliance and execution
▪ Support Sales and Retention processes by participating in material creation, financial projections, tours and presentations leading to $10 million in new business sales and $4 million in account retention in 2015
South Texas B&I Award of Excellence, 2014
• Manager of the Year ARAMARK Business Services, 2007
• ARAMARK (ExxonMobil): Award for Outstanding Dedication & Commitment, 2006
• ARAMARK Mission One Award - August 2004
• All-Star ARAMARK Award - July 2004
• Financial Excellence Award - November 2002
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: