To obtain a challenging positions in a growing company utilizing my broad administrative knowledge and experience. Solid background in service customer, administrative and managerial responsibilities. Well developed management skills to include organization and administration. Ability to establish high level of customer satisfaction trough outstanding customer relations. EXPERIENCED as Administrative Manager, Team Member, Customer Services, Inventory, open and close the store, lead my team to accomplish the struggles of situation with great results, biomedical technician for more than two years processing whole blood, extracting red cell and plasma. specially in Aphaeresis Haemonetics (double red cell), platelets, plasma.
Summary of Skills
Operate computer software: Office XP, Windows XP, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Internet (10+ years), Internet Research, Internet Research (10+ years), IT (5 years), Business Objects, Business Objects (8 years), Outlook (10+ years), Leadership (10+ years), Negotiation (5 years), Art Direction (10+ years), Meditech (5 years), Medical (5 years)
Solid background in service customer, administrative and managerial responsibilities. Well developed management skills to include organization and administration. Ability to establish high level of customer satisfaction trough outstanding customer relations.
WHEEL DEALS AUTO SALESJanuary 2014 to CurrentManager Administrative Douglasville, GA
Office Administrative,increase sales and marketing, buy cars, sell cars in the Auction in charge in repairs for the car to get them ready for
sale titles and emission in charge, tech supervisor collection.
dobles sales in the company margin exceed expectation and and multitasking on different duties
bilingual (Spanish, English and some French) great customer services skill over 10 years experience
AMERICAN RED CROSSJuly 2012 to CurrentBiomedical Lead Technician II Douglasville, GA
Bio Medical Technician/Blood Manufacture
AMERICAN RED CROSS, Southern Facility, Douglasville, Georgia
• Manufacture, store and distribute blood products/samples. Meet the quality and quantity production and
distribution goals established by the department.
• Operate, maintain and perform quality control checks on equipment. Ensure adequate inventory of required
• Perform data entry and operate the computer programs associated with component production, labeling,
storage, and shipping.
• Maintain accurate, legible and complete manufacturing department records.
• Ensure products/samples are suitable for release for distribution and are managed appropriately.
• Perform the quarantine and disposition of unacceptable products/samples.
• Perform good inventory management practices throughout the manufacturing and shipping process.
• perform customer service or inventory management as requested.
• perform management of sample tubes.
• Maintain accurate electronic and physical inventory locations for products/samples.
• Perform complex manufacturing tasks.
• Participate in training of staff.
• Perform review of manufacturing records.
• May make hospital deliveries.
• Assume lead responsibilities when designated by a supervisor.
• Perform other related duties as required, Shipping blood to the Hospital training new staff
The rewarding satisfaction of saving lives every day,and helping someone in the other end of the process is
unique experience, certify in CPR and first aid, also helping translate for our donors and deliver great customer
Fast Learner i work in every department in the organization, translator, computer knowledge, equipment
knowledge, customer service, advertising, team leadership, interpersonal skills,medical terminology,
phlebotomy, marketing,trainer,email skills outlook.
BEST BUYAugust 2010 to June 2012Lead Sales Associate / IT Geek Squad Douglasville, GA
Call center Geek squat Team specialist in in computer diagnosing IOS, Windows,Lenox Specialist and different
a softwares Microsoft office, publisher CAD access, web designer and hardware fix troubles shooting, installing
software and hardware tablets computers Apple TV and extra accessories and devices
IT tech experience Geek squad back ground for over 5 years troubleshooting, Windows base and IOS, Lenox, Microsoft Office, networking, firewall,web software and hardware programming and others.
TACO BELL - Bravo Food GroupAugust 2003 to August 2010 Manager Douglasville, GA
Open the store, Close the store.
Drive sales with customer services
Training new staff.
Administrative sale and managerment of the store
deliver great customer services to our customer, manage with success the store and take my team to success
food certified resolve any issues that interfered to reach our goals.
training new staff, inventory, management customer service skills, interpersonal skills, scheduling, relationship
building, hiring, bilingual Spanish and English, time management business objects, leadership.
West Central technical College2007Auto Tech Certification: Auto technicianDouglasville, GA, USA
Universidad ESAN2006Bachelor of Arts: Business Administration and MarketingLima, Lima, PeruBusiness Administration and Marketing with new marking strategies and ideas to lead my company to success
Casuarinas High School2002High School Diploma: sciencesLima, Lima, Peru
American Red cross Volunteer translator.
Bilingual Fluent Spanish/English some French
Customer Services, Fluent in English, Excel, Office XP, Power Point, Windows XP, Word, Fluent in Spanish