Computer technician and technical customer support consultant with over three years in technical and customer support roles involving Apple technology. Effectively identifies problems using advanced troubleshooting and triage skills. Am currently an Apple Certified Hardware Technician.
- Troubleshooted and resolved web application issues escalated from customer support and other departments with a high success rate.
- Set up, tested and configured networks, desktops, laptops and printers.
- Installed motherboards, processors, RAM and graphics cards.
- Performed desktop and laptop repairs for Apple.
- Repaired and reinstalled software such as Mac OSX.
- Performed diagnostic tests and repaired malfunctioning hardware and software.
- Diagnosed, installed, configured and repaired computer systems and software.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns about their iOS devices (iPods, iPhones & iPads) with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers and consumers.
- Informed customers about issue resolution progress.
- Described use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
Expected graduation date is May 2014
Top20% of class
Advanced Regents Academic Achievement Award
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: