Dedicated logistics/supply chain professional emphasizing cost-effective process improvement and organizational efficiency. Seeking challenging position to apply in-depth knowledge of logistics operations, process improvement initiatives and project management skills.
- Developed operational audit framework for standardizing performance and determining inefficiencies across vast distribution network
- Implemented and integrated business systems contingent upon operational/fleet needs
- Facilitated continuous improvement of business processes and procedures through analytical and coaching mediums; trained over 20 cross dock leads to effectively execute their roles
- Utilized lean principles and tools such as value stream mapping to drive process improvement results; identified non-value added activities and minimized waste
- Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information; worked with I.T. to automate new and existing reports
- Conducted on-site operational audits in conjunction with remote audits to ensure key performance indicators align with expectations
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements; improved throughput by 40% in cross dock setting
- Identified "bottlenecks" and implemented new and improved processes and policies
- Led cross-functional teams to analyze and understand the operational impacts and opportunities of technology changes
- Demonstrated technical skills to accurately identify systems needs for logistics business support
- Reviewed and approved billing invoices and expense reports
- Reduced T&E expenses by 10%
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.