Demonstrates a passion for building relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing
businesses. Competitive minded individual with extensive experience of
developing business and working within a sales-driven environment.
Constructed strategies to develop and expand
existing customer sales resulting in a 23% increase in monthly sales. Managed investment portfolios of 75 households totaling $350,000 in annual revenue.
Company NameCity, StateLogistics Account Executive03/2015 to Current
· Analyze transportation market
conditions in order to price rates effectively for clients and prospects.
to prospecting captain by exceeding monthly performance sales goals by 20%.
· Maintain regular contact with customers to determine daily and weekly shipping needs.
Company NameCity, StateSales Account Manager07/2014 to 03/2015
quota of 700 cold calls on a week in, week out basis with a 13% conversion
over 65 new business relationships in Chicago Metro Area.
business-to-business presentation skills via telemarketing.
Company NameCity, StateBanking Financial Advisor01/2014 to 07/2014
· Focused on assisting in wealth accumulation, wealth preservation, and wealth transfer strategies.
· Transitioned 45+ households to wealth management platforms totaling $18
million of investable assets.
· Recommended innovative alternatives to generate income and reduce inflation risks.
Company NameCity, StateWealth Management Advisor 11/2012 to 01/2014
top-quintile recognition based on my performance relative to that of my
· Promoted to banking financial advisor by exceeding revenue and new account benchmarks for 12 month period.
a book of business of $10 million and exceeded the required performance
investment solutions based on client objectives, resources, and risk appetite.
balancing investment management, sales activities, and customer service.
Registered Client Associate07/2010 to 11/2012
· Served as most frequent point of contact for 100+ clients
while providing operational & sales support.
· Promoted to financial advisor based on performance as client
associate and advisor recommendation.
· Became fully registered
client associate by passing FINRA licenses Series 7, 63, & 66.
Bachelor of Science:Finance2010University of Tampa, City, State, United States
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
How this resume score could be improved?
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Clear contact info
University of Tampa
Job Titles Held:
Logistics Account Executive
Sales Account Manager
Banking Financial Advisor
Wealth Management Advisor
Registered Client Associate
Bachelor of Science : Finance 2010
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].