Team building, customer service, and continuous improvement are the driving forces in my career experiences. In my various management experiences, I have focused on enhancing staff development and cultivating a constructive environment when creating and implementing training programs within each company.
Summary of Qualifications
I have been involved from the beginning phases in the start-up of two Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities during my time with Legend Senior Living.
Throughout my career with Legend Senior Living, I coordinated with community and volunteer organizations while designing residential recreation programs that exceeded company expectations.
While managing the primary location, I collaborated with administration to expand current programs to Legend Senior Living's newly constructed facility and trained hourly associates on professional responsibilities and standard operating procedures.
Provided experience in operating and maintaining a budget within the company guidelines.
Possess skills that adds to value to other departments by being able to be a team player in all areas of the company.
Life Enrichment Director08/2012 to CurrentLegend Senior LivingTulsa, OK
* Develop programs to ensure continuous growth while residents adapt to the new environment
* Prepare and distribute informative material that announces current and upcoming events through visual aids such as presentations, monthly calendars, and daily agendas
* Collect information from residents utilizing testing and interview techniques along with discussion and observation
* Maintain confidential up-to-date case reports in database for all clients that are reviewed by management and nursing staff
* Train Staff on programs and philosophy of the company in efforts to hire and retain the best associates possible
Life Enrichment Coordinator06/2011 to 08/2012Brookdale Senior LivingTulsa, OK
* Developed training programs targeted at various clients' needs to improve quality of life
* Reduced training costs and updated corporate standard budget reports for administration
* Led weekly staff meeting reviewing programs and budgets to ensure all areas are compliant to company objectives
* Delegated tasks to hourly associates to meet the needs of clients based on care plan objectives
* Ensured Life Enrichment Department remained in compliance with all state mandated policies and procedures
* Assisted in the creation of a "Plan of Correction" when other departments received deficiencies during stat inspections
Players Club Associate10/2010 to 06/2011Creek Nation EnterprisesTulsa, OK
* Increased volume and loyalty to the casino by attracting new clients and maintaining current personal relationships
* Communicated promotions and upcoming events to current and former guests
* Recorded guest comments, requests, and complaints in database and followed through to resolution
* Maintained strict adherence to confidentiality agreements with guests regarding personal information
Social Services Director08/2005 to 10/2010Grace Living CenterTahlequah, OK
* Served as a liaison for clients needing home health care or hospice services by advising client and families on best resources available to meet their individual needs
* Communicated with state agencies to obtain and provide information regarding clients' needs and requests
* Maintained thorough case history records and wrote detailed reports adhering to HIPPAA guidelines
* Implemented transit system utilizing public transportation resulting in an 80% reduction transportation costs to Grace Living Center
* Hired and trained hourly associates on residents' rights and company expectations and philosophy
Education and Training
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology-Human Resource Development2001Northeastern State UniversityTahlequah, OK, USA
Minor Degree - Industrial Operations Management
Northeastern State University
Activity and Social Services Certified in the State of Oklahoma