Competent and knowledgeable information technology professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a IT support role. Gets along well with a team or works independently, providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. Sound knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing customer and end-user help desk support. Easily pin-points and resolves technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
Platforms: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Android
Software: MS Office Suite 2013+ (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Office 365SAP, Adobe, McAfee, Norton Utilities, Intranetware 4.11, SAP SE
Hardware: TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS protocols, LAN/WAN, routers, Ethernet, SAN, VPN
· Migration and deployment of Windows 7 with Window 10 across the enterprise.
· Setting up of new Workstation for new hires.
· Perform Backup and restore of user data manually and also using MDT (Microsoft deployment Toolkit).
· Configured and reinstall user application. Office 365, Skype for Business, Lotus Note.
· In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop application
· Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques
· Installation and supporting of network and local printers for end users.
· Resolve assigned issues on Service now ticketing portal, Close about 10 to 15 tickets a day.
· Resolve password related issues for end users using Active Directory.
· Knowledge of VMware to include ESX and Horizon View or other VDI infrastructure
· Work with senior teams to facilitate the support and deployment of standard software packages, desktop deployment, and to help enforce security standards and policies across the enterprise.
· Performing DOD disk wipes for out-of-warranty PC's, Reimage PC's; add/remove applications with a variety of tools.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: