Core competencies include safety, security and customer service in AIR Cargo industries. Outstanding performer in excellent communication and time management with proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of Logistics operation.
Experience in Marketing and Customer Relations, proven ability to work in Pandora's Box situation and accomplish company's missions of increase sales revenue with excellence customer service.
· Adhere to all FAA, Airport, US Airways and Air General Safety and security procedures, and immediately report any discrepancies to a supervisor or manager.
· Compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it is entered into designated computer systems BA80 and AMS.
· Prepare and process air cargo import and export documentation, ensuring compliance with FAA and U.S. Customs for BRITISH AIRWAYS, AER LINGUS AND IBERIA AIRLINES.
· Shipped and received Human Remains, Live Animals (AVI), and Perishables (Dangerous Goods).
· Provide customers with information concerning the status of their shipments from BA80
· Compared shipments and documents against AWB and manifest standards to identify and resolve any compliance issues.
· Take special measures to ensure proper handling of valuables, perishables, live animal shipments (AVI), and special loads.
· Performed as Import and Export team member in delivery of freight on schedule time as resulting in Excellency of commitment.
· Be fully aware of Customs rules and regulation and Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR)
· Present cargo documents to U.S. Customs, CDC and any other relevant agencies to achieve the necessary releases and clearances of AVI and Freight.
· Meet flights in order to exchange documents as authorize personal in zone 5 at O'Hare Airport.
· Keep updated SMART CARGO and AMS with tracking physical status of fright.
· Verify booking details and make corrections where applicable
· Communicate constantly and maintain good relationship with airport authorities; such as TSA, CBP and other regulatory agencies.
· Checked and ensure that all of the information provided by client is accurate and correct preparing and checking all legal documents as per the check list by government.
· Discussed security issues and protocols with individuals traveling to highly insecure countries or areas.
· Followed up with customers to ensure safe arrival, made sure they were satisfied and vacation packages were accurate.
· Communicated benefits and information regarding international travel insurance with clients and obtained best rates, increasing repeat business 14%.
· Provided exemplary customer service to new and existing clients, which helped build lasting relationships and secure new travel assignments.
· Supports Field leadership by acting as SME for policy and procedure as they relate to quality.
· Collaborates with IT team in developing Quality Event tracking system Internal Report.
· Experience analyzing data to provide recommendations to management in a clear and concise manner.
· Responded to clients' questions, issues and complaints and implemented appropriate solutions.
· Developed process improvements and long-term business strategies through analysis of customer feedback.
· Maintained consistent record of completing projects in accordance with schedule and budget requirements.
· Helped senior managers make effective decisions based on current and accurate reporting.
· Took proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues that could have negative impact on business operations and revenue generation.
· Managed 8 employees and was highly effective in handling their needs in relation to scheduling, payrolls and other personal issues.
· Managed salon operations including bookkeeping, accounting, multi-line phone, scheduling, and social media platforms.
· Responsible for checking every day's balance figure with cash and CC transaction and depositing cash in bank.
· Utilized Shop Keep POS system to track guest information. Complete courtesy calls, follow-up calls, & cold calling in slow business period.
· Designed attractive packages and promote the same to meet sales targets.
· Utilized strong verbal and facilitation skills to break information down into clear and concise steps using conference calls, email, training sessions and one-on-one coaching to employees.
· Ensured cash drawer was balanced and all supporting documentation was in line with cash receipts and client transactions.
· Solve the customer query for any dispute amount with checking bank statements up to 1 year back and refund the amount to customer if required.
· Implemented gift card system in salon to generate more revenue.
· Excellency in Microsoft Office and Zoho Office suite
· Experienced with JIRA and Confluences, BA80, AMS and Sabre
· Data analytics, Risk and compliance and Market research
· Attention to detail, Decision making, Leadership, Multitasking, Positive attitude Problem-solving
· IATA Dangerous Good Regulation Acceptance (49 CFR Parts 171-180)
· AVI Certify
· Health and Safety for Cargo and Aviation Industries
· Dangerous Goods Awareness Ver.6 (DGR Section 1.5)
· Competency of Fire and Emergency situation
· TSA Cargo Security compliance of ORD Airport
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: