Passionate about customer satisfaction and driven to deliver top-notch service and quality work in support of company goals. Dependable self-starter, motivated to learn and work at effective pace, and capable of working independently or as team member. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented and committed to accomplish goals with high expectations. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Hardworking [Job Title] knowledgeable about sampling and testing procedures in [Type] environments. Leverages scientific approach to multi-task, achieve targets and integrate new ideas within existing assays and processes. Ready to apply [Number] years of experience to meet [Company]'s quality control objectives. Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry].
• Administrative support
• Attention to protocols, accuracy, setting up controls for testing
• Infection control protocols
• Safety protocols expertise
• Data Entry and storage of reports
• Setting up and operating equipment
• Quality Assurance
• Proficient in Animal Care Lab Testing practices
• Specimen collection
• Attention to accuracy
• Distributed information to in-store guests and answered questions to
serve needs and drive sales
• Negotiated value and purchase of items with customers
• Assisted customers with locating and choosing merchandise
• Contacted customers to generate new and repeat interest in merchandise
• Assisted customers by answering questions and fulfilling requests.
• Offered hands-on assistance to customers, assessing needs and
maintaining current knowledge of consumer preferences.
• Answered questions about store policies and concerns to support positive customer experiences.
• Developed and nurtured lasting relationships with clients through
dedicated assistance, issue resolution and establishing good customer
• Performed opening and closing store procedures
• Processed sales, loans, and extension transactions
• Implemented daily operating procedures to keep store clean, adequately
stocked and well-organized.
• Greeted customers and helped with product questions, selections, and
purchases including in-store
• Recommended appropriate services to customers and helped overcome
objections with persuasive communication style
• Cleaned tools, plates, trays and areas according to requirements.
• Implemented and maintained quality control processes.
• Accomplished top Customer Service Associate status
• Cleaned and sanitized all work surfaces between preparation of various
foods, avoiding cross-contamination while maintaining food safety
• Cleaned and sanitized dishes and utensils, consistently keeping
adequate supplies on hand for expected customer loads.
• Maintained composure and work quality while under stress.
• Ensured proper handling and preservation methods while packaging and
storing food products.
• Recorded, monitored, and maintained optimal and required food
temperatures through kitchen, restaurant, and storage areas.
• Inspected equipment such as refrigerators and warming lamps to
support compliance with safe operating levels.
• Maintained clean, trash-free workspaces to maximize productivity and
• Changed oil and filters in customer vehicles and safely disposed of used
oil in approved receptacles.
• Applied lubricants to moving parts of vehicle engines to prevent
premature engine wear.
• Attended in-house training courses, webinars and Jiffy Lube University
in effort to learn about vehicle electrical system, brakes, and diagnostic
and repair techniques.
• Performed customary courtesies to boost customer satisfaction,
including vacuuming interior of vehicle and washing exterior windows.
• Inspected vehicles to determine need for changing oils and filters and
provided feedback to customers.
• Installed wiper blades and headlamps and confirmed items'
functionality to promote safe vehicle operation.
• Checked fluids, tires, brakes and other systems as part of a point
inspection routine practice
• Suggested additional services to customers in order to meet up sell
• Completed fluid checks on automobiles
• Assisted other lube technicians and mechanics in vehicle diagnostic \
and repair work to enable timely completion of service tickets.
• Dismounted tires to perform air checks, rotations and rebalances.
• Educated customers on vehicle systems operation and recommended
regular maintenance schedules to promote optimal vehicle
• Greeted customers and answered questions about oil changes and
• Recommended automotive services and repairs to promote good
vehicle operation and enhance road safety.
• Computed and recorded totals and transactions
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: